jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Who is your favorite Avenger?

1. rob_allen profile image82
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Who is your favorite Avenger?

2. Man from Modesto profile image83
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

The Marines.

(Really, I want to say God... But God prefers forgiveness. Even though He says, "Vengeance is mine." and we ought not to do it ourselves, He remains the best at removing enemies.)

3. waynet profile image74
    waynetposted 6 years ago

The hulk! Always funny how they managed to include him in the roster of Marvel heroes, but for a while I did like Vision...lol my Avengers reading history is years old now! Think it was Vision he had the power to increase or decrease his density and stuff like that!

4. Dee42 profile image77
    Dee42posted 6 years ago

The hulk also. But my favorite good guy turned bad is Dead Pool. I love Storm, can't make my mind up, but been dabbling into comics for a couple of years.

5. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

Charles Bronson, hands down.  He was the one guy who did things most people wish they could do and would love to do, and so we got to live through his avenger character vicariously.  It was (and still is) delicious!

6. sarcasticool profile image75
    sarcasticoolposted 6 years ago

Captain America for me. He is my favourite all around Superhero. He is the perfect choice to lead the Avengers into battle. I have collected Avengers Comics since I was a kid and Marvel Figures!

It kind of seems strange that there is no Wasp or Hank Pym seeing they were founding members, but I am just happy there is an Avengers film!

I hope they have a sequel with Ultron as the vilian then they can at the same time introduce the Vision.

All I can really say other than this is... bring it on. Avengers Assemble !!

7. Swetankraj profile image67
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

The smashing guy hulk i loved him and his all comics are still with me as i had collected them from my childhood and his two of his movies are already with me. He has the muscles which i liked the most! Avenger rocks!!

8. MickS profile image68
    MickSposted 6 years ago

John Steed.

9. Stevennix2001 profile image91
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

Spider-Man! Although I don't read comics anymore, I have heard that he was recently added to the Avengers' roster in comics, so Spider-Man by a mile. smile

10. simplysuperheroes profile image58
    simplysuperheroesposted 6 years ago

Definitely Captain America.  Probably because I liked this movie more than either Thor or the Iron Man movies.

11. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Ironman is my favorite avenger. I can't wait until the movie

working