jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your most favorite and least favorite movie and why?

1. Gemini Fox profile image91
    Gemini Foxposted 6 years ago

What is your most favorite and least favorite movie and why?

2. montecristo profile image81
    montecristoposted 6 years ago

Obsession. A movie that was filmed in 1974. Suspense and a tearjerker at the end. My least favorite was Lone Ranger filmed in the '80's (New version)

3. Bldg an Architect profile image64
    Bldg an Architectposted 6 years ago

My favorite is The Princess Bride.  Its just a feel-good movie.  Least favorite movie is hard.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I love the romantic comedies, light fun, no serious crap.  I think if I have to narrow it to one, it would be Pillow Talk with Doris Day and Rock Hudson.

Least favorite, that would be anything with prolonged and continuous violent scenes like the Band of Brothers series. I know it is history but very upsetting to me with all of the loud battles and chaos.

5. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

Most favorite movie is Crash because it's very similiar to reality. Real issues that we face daily as a society.
    Least favorite movies are horror or gore flicks.

6. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 6 years ago

My favorite movie is Meteor Man, because of its message that we must each save ourselves and do what we can do, and not look for others to take care of us.

I can't remember the name of my least favorite movie, but it was a very disturbing thriller in which serial killers pretend to be FBI agents and get away. It bordered on horror. I can bear films that leave a sense that evil triumphs and good is helpless - they leave me with nightmares.

Things may be very, very difficult, but there is a path to Freedom!

7. profile image0
    rajeev_rajuposted 6 years ago

My favourite movie is "Sholay" as it has everything in it. It has masala of comedy, romance, tragedy as well a good story with great dialogues.

8. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

My favorite movie is Sweeney Todd and because it's a mix or horror and musicals which are my 2 favorite genres plus all of the actors in that film are amazing. My least favorite movie is Where the Wild Things Are because as I sat there watching it  I found myself wondering whether I'd rather have my ears ripped off or continue watching the movie. It's the worst movie I've ever seen.

9. misstoughcookie97 profile image66
    misstoughcookie97posted 5 years ago

My favourite movie is Band of Brothers. The story, the cast, the characters are amazing! What true theatre viewing is about.

My least favourite movies are the Lord of the Rings series and also Star Wars. I hate anything sci-fi.

working