jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you a Downton Abbey fan?

1. cloverleaffarm profile image63
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

Are you a Downton Abbey fan?

What are your thoughts on the PBS series Downton Abbey? Are you a fan of historical fiction?

2. rlaha profile image69
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

I haven't watched it yet, but I keep seeing in on Hulu.com.  So I have bookmarked it and whenever I have time, will try to watch it.  I do like historical fiction.  I think it is very interesting.

3. Dreamlin profile image76
    Dreamlinposted 6 years ago

Around New Year, PBS television station showed the entire first season of Downton Abbey in one day. At once, I was captivated by the storyline and the characters. I have been following the drama ever since. Recently, I finished watching Season Two, absolutely love this British Drama. Every character, big or small, servant or master, each has their own stories to tell, flaws to face and obstacles to conquer. 
    As a viewer, I enter into their world, experience their joy and sorrow, hope and helplessness. This Drama is beautifully filmed. The storylines are intriguing and moving. The characters are realistic, vivid and memorable.  It makes a simple kissing scene extremely elegant and sexy. The booming popularity of Downton Abbey shows the world that a solid story and believable acting are essential to a quality drama, and the mass public has the ability to recognize such gem.

4. Aley Martin profile image76
    Aley Martinposted 6 years ago

Downton Abbey is a classic British series of an aristocratic family at the turn of the 20th century. read more

5. TreasuresByBrenda profile image68
    TreasuresByBrendaposted 5 years ago

I love historical fiction but haven't managed to get Downton Abbey onto my movie screen...yet...