jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is Your Favorite Time Pass???

1. guruu01 profile image61
    guruu01posted 6 years ago

What is Your Favorite Time Pass???

When You Feel Boring..

2. m0rd0r profile image73
    m0rd0rposted 6 years ago

RPG games, interesting books, blogging about something or writing a Hub from the drafts I am keeping for this purpose.

I am never bored enough to search for something interesting smile

EVERYTHING is interesting wink

3. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Reading book, articles or maybe even watching tv shows I missed seeing during the week on RTE player. That if I feel like it's worth logging on the net.

4. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 6 years ago

Watching my favorite shows and movies on DVD, I've always been a film addict. Playing basketball outside when it's nice out is something I've done since I was an 8 year old kid. Lifting weights, going for a walk or bike ride, researching interests on the internet (amazing tool we need to learn to take advantage of) playing drums, drawing, writing, reading. Lots of cool stuff to fill up time. Oh, stargazing, staring up at the stars on a clear night while thinking about life and your future, everyone should do it sometime.

5. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I love sitting in my craft room watching whatever series I am into on DVD - right now it is Star Trek Voyager, and working on some kind of art or scrapbooking project.

6. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

I like surfing the net for either knowledgeable information (Wikipedia) or entertainment (Youtube). I enjoy logging in to HubPages, read good hubs by fellow hubbers, leave encouraging feedback and write quality hubs.  Recently, I found that I loved to do anything that is creative. I planned to make crafts every weekend and attend jewellery designing classes this month which would be not only a new wonderful timepass but also a great learning experience!

7. wetnosedogs profile image60
    wetnosedogsposted 6 years ago

I love to read. That has always been my favorite thing to do.

I also enjoy learning about hubpages and reading other hubbers.

The only time I seem to get bored is when I'm at work(away from home). I can't read then or go on the computer. I do have to work, but I can break the monotony by going outside and petting a dog and talking to the people being walked by the dog.

8. business-stuff profile image57
    business-stuffposted 5 years ago

Playing online games or writing, spend time with friends