jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Electronic media powers are more powerful than atomic powers; How far you agree?

1. asmaiftikhar profile image78
    asmaiftikharposted 5 years ago

Electronic media powers are more powerful than atomic powers; How far you agree?

2. John Sarkis profile image83
    John Sarkisposted 5 years ago

I agree 100%...  Furthermore, some philosophers like Heidegger and a few others talked about the powers that things such as Radio and Television had in influencing the public and so on. (when Heidegger was around, TV and Radio were the only media sources available)

3. The Fridge profile image75
    The Fridgeposted 5 years ago

I do agree that the power of the media through electronics is way more powerful then atomic powers. I base my answer on this one comparison.

Atomic powers can create a massive form of destruction used at a given time. This destruction is devastating and is worthy of attention but ultimately it ends up being read about in history books.

As far as the media goes, it sends its form of destruction out everyday in ways that the general public will never completely comprehend.  It weaves its way from country to country, state to state, and province to province. It makes its way any way we let it, touching every possible life it can until finally its destruction is widespread and nearly undiscernible. The history books will never record this because the electronic media endeavors to change the past history and form the history yet to come. The media will never be considered a history project because it is always continual. Therefore the electronic media powers  are way more powerful than any atomic power any country can and will produce.

4. pearlmacb profile image75
    pearlmacbposted 5 years ago

I too agree with you 100%
    *HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWITTER*

working