jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite Disney film?

1. KeithJK profile image59
    KeithJKposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite Disney film?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6255740_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Jayfortposted 5 years ago

The 1960's "101 Dalmatians" is my favorite. When it was re-released in the 1970s, my Grandma took my sister and me to see it. One of my favorite times with Grandma!

3. hush4444 profile image72
    hush4444posted 5 years ago

Jungle Book - I saw it in the movie theater as a little girl and I loved everything about it. I wanted to be like Mowgli and have my own Baloo to protect me from tigers and snakes.

4. wayseeker profile image93
    wayseekerposted 5 years ago

It's gotta be "Beauty and the Beast."  Very likely it's because I was a teenager in love with a girl that resembled Belle enough for me to make the connection.  That and the fact that Allen Menken's music was phenomenal and the story was so well crafted.  The movie just reminds me of what it feels like to live in a fairy tale--for an hour or so anyway.  Life always seems to have this ugly way of coming back on one once the TV goes off.

5. ishwaryaa22 profile image90
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

I am a big fan of Disney films.  Though I enjoyed almost all the Disney animated films, my particular favorite Disney films are The little mermaid, Beauty and the beast, Bambi, Lady & the tramp and Tangled.  I also liked Disney-produced feature films such as Enchanted and The Princess Diaries film series.

6. gss profile image51
    gssposted 5 years ago

Wow, this is a difficult question to answer with just one movie, as they have created so many great movies. Ok, as a kid, I would have to say that "Jungle Book", captured my attention. However, now as an adult, my vote would be for "Finding Nemo".

7. profile image59
    bluebayposted 5 years ago

fantansia, it was fantastic. So many disney showsnot only cartoons.The absended professor and the computer that wore tennis shoes. Both were great shows

8. jaryrsry profile image59
    jaryrsryposted 5 years ago

batman is my favorite disney dvd film. you can buy this dvd with special offer from Aussie dvd store. http://aussiedvdstore.com/batman-the-co … p-455.html

working