jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What device do you use most to watch Netflix on?

1. Max Dalton profile image91
    Max Daltonposted 5 years ago

What device do you use most to watch Netflix on?

We use the Wii upstairs for children's programming and the Xbox 360 connected to the TV downstairs after our toddler goes to bed so we don't wake her up. I use it on my iPhone when I'm on the treadmill. I'm curious what people's thoughts are on some of the othe options. It's nice that the Xbox 360 streams in HD, as the other devices we use don't.

2. hush4444 profile image70
    hush4444posted 5 years ago

We watch Netflix on the Wii in the livingroom, although my son watches it on the Xbox in his room (he mostly just watches reruns of Deadliest Catch!).  My kids have completely lost interest in playing games on the Wii, the present that they absolutely had to have for Christmas a few years ago.  We watch Netlix far more than regular cable, except for a few primetime favorites and sports.

3. vconerly profile image59
    vconerlyposted 5 years ago

I spend time watching Netflix mainly on my plasma television in the bedroom.

4. profile image57
    Kyle Bradleyposted 5 years ago

We have been using Roku for about 4 months now and like it alot.

5. rossiscurious profile image57
    rossiscuriousposted 5 years ago

I use my PS3, but to be honest I don't really like the UI as it's quite difficult to work through all the content.

6. jennielynn35 profile image61
    jennielynn35posted 5 years ago

My family uses the xbox 360 more than anything. We pile down in the family room   to watch movies and spend time together.

working