jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is the most embarrassing thing that your child has ever said?

1. K. Burns Darling profile image83
    K. Burns Darlingposted 6 years ago

What is the most embarrassing thing that your child has ever said?

We all know that kids say the darnedest things, and usually it is at the most inopportune of times, so what is the most embarrassing thing your little angel ever said out loud? To Whom? Can you look back and laugh about it now?

2. profile image0
    Fiddlemanposted 6 years ago

We had the Pastor of or church for dinner one evening and it was soon after then President Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky. Our middle son only repeated what he had heard his older brother tell some time earlier as he asked the Reverend,"Did your hear President Clinton is now playing two instruments, the saxophone and his whoremonica. The Reverend looked stunned and almost got chocked on his mashed potatoes and never said a word. My wife and I were totally embarrassed and after the Pastor left we told our son not to be telling those things anymore.

1. freecampingaussie profile image62
      freecampingaussieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Had to laugh at the idea of this hapening !

3. tobey100 profile image59
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Don't know if it's the most embarassing but it was the most shocking, namely because my son was so young at the time.  He was 3 and his grandmother and I were driving home from church.  As we passed a house near our home "M" happened to notice a big black Lab lying in the front yard.  He leaned over and told his grandmother, "Granny, you see that black dog?  After we eat I'm coming back here and kick that dog's ass!"

Out of nowhere!

4. Ciel Clark profile image74
    Ciel Clarkposted 5 years ago

I love this story even though, yes, embarrassing at the time.

I was sitting on the edge of the neighborhood pool with my feet in the water when my six year old son swam up to me and grabbed my ankles.  I hadn't shaved my legs recently so even though the blond hair wasn't visible, I guess it felt bristly because my son yelled,  "Mom!  You're turning into a man!"

Everyone at the pool whipped around to look.  I have no idea what they thought.

working