What songs do you enjoy singing the most?

1. LailaK profile image76
    LailaKposted 5 years ago

What songs do you enjoy singing the most?

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Okay - I am embarrassed to even put this in writing. I love to sing N'Sync, and the Backstreet Boys--perfect range for me and I love all the songs.   I have a decent voice but a very narrow range.

And when my youngest daughter was still home, these bands were popular and we spent a lot time singing along with them,  We used to have a ball driving around singing at the top of our lungs.

3. Bonitaanna profile image78
    Bonitaannaposted 5 years ago

I like to sing, We Shall Behold Him, Ave Maria, Almighy God, On My Knees, Holy Ground, Pie Jesu, Piete Signore, How Beautful, More Than Wonderful, Sheltered In The Arms of God, Written In Red, Holy Spirit, Jerusalem, Oh How He Loves You and Me, Over The Rainbow, Can't Help Lovin That Man, The Savior Is Waiting, To God Be The Glory, Climb Every Mountain, When He Was On The Cross, God and God Alone, God Will Make a Way, In Heavens Eyes, You Raise Me Up,  O Mio Babbino Caro, Donde Lieta, Si Mi Chiamano Mimi.  These are just a few of the ones that I have liked to sing, and some I still do but others in the past.