jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think lady gaga should perform in the Philippines?

1. osirisfly profile image61
    osirisflyposted 5 years ago

Do you think lady gaga should perform in the Philippines?

2. ackman1465 profile image62
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

I think the prohibition (cancellation of her performance) of Lady Gaga in the Phillipines should send a message LOUD AND CLEAR to anyone who thinks that Islam is "just a peace-seeking religion".... that it really IS a gang intent on screwing with peoples' everyday, secular life......

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

I think she should perform wherever she likes, as long as that performance complies with the local norms and laws.

1. ackman1465 profile image62
      ackman1465posted 5 years agoin reply to this

The performance had been granted the necessary permits, but was cancelled under opposition from a small, but vocal group which did not like Lady Gaga's appearance and attire.  THAT was a RELIGIOUS coup.....

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

she can perform where ever they let her, it means nothing to me. i think she is a joke as a musician and another madonna at best.

1. libby1970 profile image72
      libby1970posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I second that...except I think she is way below Madonna-which isn't saying much!

5. libby1970 profile image72
    libby1970posted 5 years ago

It doesn't matter either way to me! I find her music and appearance revolting. She's not attractive at all. She looks like a clown trying to look like Marlyn Monroe. She can't sing... I don't know why the Philippines would want her there? Do they need a clown?

working