jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Just for fun, would you rather see a ghost, a UFO, or Big Foot?

1. collegedad profile image75
    collegedadposted 5 years ago

Just for fun, would you rather see a ghost, a UFO, or Big Foot?

As a child I thought that Big Foot was the coolest creature on the planet even though I knew that I'd never see one. To me seeing one of these creature would be far more exciting than seeing a ghost of a UFO.

If you had a choice, which would you like to see?

2. dmop profile image77
    dmopposted 5 years ago

I think I would rather see a UFO over big foot or a ghost, any one of them would be cool though. I admit it would likely make me wonder if I really seen what I thought I saw, and I would probably keep it to myself for the most part. People tend to label others who make these claims as crazy and unreliable.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

a UFO would be awesome to see. i believe in aliens and to see a UFO would just confirm this.

4. daisydayz profile image86
    daisydayzposted 5 years ago

A ghost I think, knowing there is an after life would mean more to me than knowing there are aliens

5. wetnosedogs profile image61
    wetnosedogsposted 5 years ago

I'd like to see a ghost. Ghosts must have a story to tell if they hang around. I sure would like to know what they have to say.

6. IDONO profile image82
    IDONOposted 5 years ago

Well, since I know a lot of big hairy things and I can already see through a lot of people, I have to say, a U.F.O.   This could mean life other than earth. What could we possibly live through in history that would be bigger than that?
         Hagred says, " Bigfoot. Could be a relative".

7. DzyMsLizzy profile image96
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

Give me a ghost any day.  It is a fascinating area of study, and more proof exists for ghosts than either of the other two.
    We actually have a ghost in our house, and the activity is quite interesting, and cannot be blamed on the cats (things happen that cats cannot do), nor can it be blamed on kids playing jokes, as my husband and I live here alone.  As we are both interested in the topic and take it seriously, we know this is not a place to create false impressions by playing tricks on each other.
    Ghosts themselves are normally harmless--more people hurt themselves by running away in a panic instead of sticking around to discover more about the situation.

8. libby1970 profile image72
    libby1970posted 5 years ago

It's a closs tie between a UFO and a ghost! I think I'd probably steer closer to the UFO because I would love to know without a doubt if aliens exist or don't exist! It would really put that question to rest for me!

9. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

It will be an eye-opening to witness an actual ghost or spirit.

I always wonder when it is the right time where I get to see my own guardian angel. It is said that we have a third-eye where it is not being opened otherwise we will be able to witness seeing spirits.

10. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 5 years ago

I want to see Big Foot dropped off at a major media outlet by a UFO driven by a ghost!!  Now THAT would be cool!!  Then we could have a paranormal abnormal event with normal news coverage!!

1. collegedad profile image75
      collegedadposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There's one in every crowd! LOL