jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

More than half of Americans believe in UFO, do you believe in UFO, Why or why no

1. alexandriaruthk profile image71
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

More than half of Americans believe in UFO, do you believe in UFO, Why or why not?

Do you think it is scientifically proven that UFO exist? Where do you think it came from if it is real?

2. Mittalmailbox profile image69
    Mittalmailboxposted 5 years ago

I personally dont believe in UFOs. But i will surely believe when i will see one. If there were UFO they might not be keep themselves away from world.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

One has to keep in mind that a UFO doesn't necessarily imply aliens. It just means that someone saw a flying object they can't identify. It could just as likely be an experimental government aircraft or a ship from another country. Heck, in some cases it might even be those freak weather events/weather balloons they always tell us they are. So the question of whether or not they exist is more or less set in stone; yes, objects that aren't identified do exist. But the real question is whether or not those objects are alien in origin. My guess is no, but no one can say with certainty. Statistically; aliens exist, I just doubt they have the technology to make it here.

4. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

Anything I am about to write is pure speculation.  I think that UFOs exist because I think that this universe is so big that the potential for other intelligent life is great.  It is possible that in a simliar way our star/sun gave use life and sustains us, the other beings/aliens have a star of their own that gave them life and sustains them. 

Just because we cannot percieve things with out senses do not mean that they do not exist. 

Best wishes

working