jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is Tweety Bird male or female. And why?

1. TylerCapp profile image83
    TylerCappposted 5 years ago

Is Tweety Bird male or female. And why?

The beloved Looney Tunes character, Tweety Bird. Male or Female? How did you reach this conclusion?

2. writeyourwrongs profile image51
    writeyourwrongsposted 5 years ago

Tweety Bird is female. Not only is Tweety a 'bird' (English slang for a girl), but she has Sylvester well and truly 'pussy whipped' - another English phrase used when a girl has a guy under the thumb.

On the other side of the coin, she does sound kinda manly...

3. Cristale profile image86
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

Male, all day long, just based on his actions and how he talks. Plus I think there is an episode where the cat tries to get Tweety using a girl bird.

1. writeyourwrongs profile image51
      writeyourwrongsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your hard evidence trumps mine. Voted up.

4. jadesmg profile image90
    jadesmgposted 5 years ago

male. not ony how he sounds but i'm sure he had a girlfriend in an episode and as much as i'd like to think that looney tunes would be that liberal, i just doubt they would have a female bird with a girlfriend. Besides, all the looney tunes and such characters are male really, unless it's a love interest of some sort, he same for disney. It's a shame but what you gonna do.

5. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

Tyler.......Of course Tweety is a BOY!  Do you honestly think that "Looney Tunes" execs would allow Sylvester to be a misogynist?? C'mon, it's enough that he's an annoying BULLY!   LOL  They just could not have a male bully picking on a female!!   There was a "little chivalry" used!