jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the qualities of a DIVA?

1. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 5 years ago

What are the qualities of a DIVA?

Is it a good or a bad thing?

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

The ability to behave like a drama queen and to believe that screaming and shouting at the top of her voice makes for good music, it doesn't.  Bad qualities.

3. Cristale profile image87
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

The first most important quality of a DIVA is confidence. Always feeling confident and secure with who she is. Another quality is respect, for herself and all of those around her at all times. These are a couple of true qualities of a "DIVA"

4. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I thought being a DIVA was good because after reading the meaning in the dictionary it means being a glamorous and successful female performer or singer.  I thought it is a bad thing because it like call an attractive celebrity a name.

5. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

Definition of diva from Merriam -Webster Dictionary on line
    : a usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality ; especially : a popular female singer

Firstly she has already worked a lot..
    Even talent without hard work does not make anyone a diva..

So it is a good thing..

6. iwriteforyou profile image72
    iwriteforyouposted 5 years ago

Given the modern use of the term i.e "She is being a real DIVA" and people's feelings towards that person. I think the qualities of a DIVA are someone who :

"Engages in unreasonable behaviour and makes excessive demands on others that potentially exceed the measure of her talent".