jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your favourite movie scene?

1. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

What is your favourite movie scene?

2. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 5 years ago

The last battle in Saving Private Ryan. What a great action shot.

3. Jazztizz profile image78
    Jazztizzposted 5 years ago

The Russia House, Michelle Pfeiffer and Sean Connery, meeting at the ship in Lisbon at the end. I cry every time I see the movie. Then again when it plays during credits.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Phenomenon: When he asks: Will you love me for the rest of my life? She says: No, I will love you for the rest of mine. And the shaving seen as well.

5. jennzie profile image83
    jennzieposted 5 years ago

I like the scene in Rat Race where the girl chases her boyfriend in a helicopter after she sees that he is cheating on her. I laugh every time!

6. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

My favorite scene is the ending scene of Titanic (1997), where old Rose is presumed to have passed away quietly in her sleep and is seen united with her lover Jack in the Titanic ship and many other co-passengers clapping happily for them! (Some people assumed that old Rose was dreaming in her sleep that she is united with Jack in the ship and surrounded by good fellow-passengers).

7. Mitch Alan profile image82
    Mitch Alanposted 5 years ago

The final scene of the original Planet of the Apes...remembering the first time I saw Lady Liberty half buried and nearly destroyed...the potential frailty of man and the loss of our Republic...

8. nmdonders profile image83
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

The last part of Dirty Dancing when they do the big dance scene.  I can watch it a thousand times and never get sick of it.

9. profile image0
    danielabramposted 5 years ago

My favorite movie scene is the end of Spider-Man. Peter Parker has to take the high road and reject MJ's love in order to keep her safe. It is such a powerful scene, truly one that encapsulates the symbol of Spider-Man.

10. Rosana Modugno profile image83
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

The Last Circus;  the 2 clowns at the end, one crying, the other laughing.