jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's your all-time favorite movie?

1. northweststarr profile image75
    northweststarrposted 6 years ago

What's your all-time favorite movie?

and your least favorite as well.

2. KyleBear profile image58
    KyleBearposted 6 years ago

Avatar and 2012 smile Both of them were awesome!

3. breathe2travel profile image78
    breathe2travelposted 6 years ago

Too Kill A Mockingbird, Ever After, and The Sound of Music.  If I had to say top - The Sound of Music, then Too Kill A Mockingbird, then Ever After.

Good question.

Least favorite -- as in begging for it to stop?  Can't remember the name -- had Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reaves, filmed in Savannah ( I had a couple of friends in it as extras, which is only reason I tried to watch it -- to see them) -- but cannot remember the name of it!  Perhaps I "blocked" it bc it was so bad!

4. Greensleeves Hubs profile image98
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 6 years ago

It has varied over the years. For a long time it was 'In the Heat of the Night'. Then it was 'The Untouchables' for a while. But for quite a few years now my favourite film has been a real oldie. 'The Big Country' has great entertainment but also a simple yet highly moral storyline. Just last week I wrote a long hub about it, because I feel it deserves to be seen by everyone. Take a look if you're willing.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Big-Country … eensleeves

My least favourite? Maybe the Matrix (what's it all about?) or all those Kung Fu movies with people flying through the sky in slow motion for about 50 yards.

5. profile image55
    parkavithaiposted 4 years ago

My most favorite Hollywood movies are Titanic, and Gladiator.  I had watched these movies more than 20 times.

working