jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

What is the worst TV show you have watched this year?

1. Adamowen profile image82
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

What is the worst TV show you have watched this year?

2. naeemebrahimjee profile image74
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 5 years ago

LOST

I know is not new, or this year.

But it is the worst TV show every year.

3. Robin Oatley profile image73
    Robin Oatleyposted 5 years ago

Apart from those crappy reality shows and almost all of The CW's horrible line-up, the worst show of last season is definitely 'Work It', ABC's mid-season replacement for 'Man Up!'. It was insulting not only to men and women in general and cross dressers in particular, but also to people who think a comedy series ought to be funny. That's probably why it got cancelled after only two episodes.

1. Alecia Murphy profile image79
      Alecia Murphyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think Robin's right.  The CW has one of the worst lineups on television. But my vote would go to Person of Interest. I understand people like intelligent television but it's way too cerebral for the average viewer.

2. Robin Oatley profile image73
      Robin Oatleyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Alecia, I really don't agree. I love Person of Interest. There is a thin line between popular (PoI) and unpopular intelligent shows (Awake..), but either way I don't think it's fair to call them bad. They might belong on cable, but they're not bad.

4. GoForTheJuggler profile image90
    GoForTheJugglerposted 5 years ago

Alcatraz didn't grab me at all. Neat idea, but terribly executed.

1. Richard Perazzo profile image79
      Richard Perazzoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I completely agree. It was quite the disappointment.

5. Nick Hanlon profile image59
    Nick Hanlonposted 5 years ago

Queens' Jubilee Celebration richard Quest and Piers Morgan blathering on about how great Britain is in the poring rain for 4 hours.Poor old Lizzie had to just stand and cop it sweet.

6. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Episodes on Showtime. I wanted to watch it because it has Matt LeBlanc from friends in it and thought it would be funny.  The first 10 minutes of it was so foul it was really disgusting so I opted not to watch it anymore.  Aren't there any shows out there that don't focus all of their energy on sex?

7. asanabria123 profile image60
    asanabria123posted 5 years ago

I don't know why but the Big Bang Theory.  I can't deal with way nerds dressed.

working