jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite album by The Beatles?

1. Music-and-Art-45 profile image89
    Music-and-Art-45posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite album by The Beatles?

It changes every couple of months, but I've been really stuck on Revolver and Abbey Road recently.  Everything from Rubber Soul and on is just golden though.

2. chasmac profile image97
    chasmacposted 5 years ago

Rubber Soul was my first ever album purchase. I think it was the best of their earlier phase and was pop music at its best. But then came revolver and others, and a completely new change of style, which I loved: cutting edge rock that defined the late 60s. What surprised me was that many Beatles fans couldn't go along with it and wished for the good old days of "She loves you". Not me though, Sgt Pepper's and Abbey Road and others brought pop/rock music to new heights. If I have to choose the best Beatles album - it's got to be Abbey Road. The final section from "You never give me your money" to "The End" is pure genius at work.

3. austinhealy profile image74
    austinhealyposted 5 years ago

It's difficult to pick just one when so many are good, but after  thinking, I would choose "A Hard Day's Night" which probably carries the most songs I can relate too. Very good and enjoyable question  smile

4. profile image0
    Fazz Handsposted 5 years ago

Rubber Soul, followed closely by Abbey Road smile

working