jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Which Television series from the sixties or seventies ........

1. ahorseback profile image77
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

Which Television series from the sixties or seventies ........

If you could transplant your real  life  to a television series from the sixties or seventies  which one and why?

2. Hyphenbird profile image91
    Hyphenbirdposted 5 years ago

Gunsmoke. I have always wanted to take the Marshall away from Miss Kitty. But then again, I loved the escapades of those fearless underwater adventurers in Sea Hunt. This is  hard one. Now I am thinking of others and cannot choose. sigh

ahorsebackposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Hypenbirdy!........Bonanza maybe or wagon train for me .I did like sea hunt too!  Keep smilin !

2. Alastar Packer profile image83
      Alastar Packerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Miss Kitty wouldn't have had a chance with Ms B on duty at the Longhorn!

3. Rod Marsden profile image73
    Rod Marsdenposted 5 years ago

It would be only logical to choose to be Spok of the Enterprise. He's half human and have Vulcan. He has a nurse in love with him and possibly Uhura, the sexy communications officer. Yes, I could see myself serving on the Enterprise on a five year mission to explore new worlds, a regular Star Trek.

ahorsebackposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was not thinking of Star Trek , goog call!

4. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago

The Time Machine for obvious reasons. For fun how about Eddies twin bro on the Munsters!

1. Rod Marsden profile image73
      Rod Marsdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't remember a television series called The Time Machine. There was a movie. Maybe you mean Time Tunnel. Yes, the Munsters was fun.

5. profile image0
    Deb Welchposted 5 years ago

The Waltons - I loved that big family. They worked hard - enjoyed life and their own. Everyone had good clean fun and were filled with a true Faith in God, Nature and in others..  Yes, the world was in a Depression Era as depicted in the program - but no one seemed to be out of control angry, whining, or trying to get even with the system.

working