jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's your favorite movie of all time and why?

1. dobo700 profile image61
    dobo700posted 5 years ago

What's your favorite movie of all time and why?

2. profile image57
    pflorence2013posted 5 years ago

My favorite movie of all time that comes to mind is Legend.

3. nanderson500 profile image84
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

My favorite movie of all time is The Godfather. I also like the second one. The third one...not so much.

4. Johnjfernando profile image60
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

Mine is The Pursuit of Happiness because its so inspirational and its moral is that you have to try hard to become successful in life and nothing freely or easily comes in life. Thats not just for someone who had to struggle as Chris Gardiner, but for anyone. Even rich people are unhappy because there is more to it than financially being at the top of the world as this film indicates. Many of us may be employed at a good job, but its probably not the job our degree was granted to us for. The same goes for a someone who is rich by inheritance or by being a singer and they want to be an actor for there own personal glory. I liked this movie particularly because of this sad moment where Chris Gardiner(Will Smith) couldn't find a place for the night and had to take his son to the men's washroom at a subway station and had to sleep there for the night. Sometimes the unexpected can bring the worst to your life and its a scarey place to be in this world because I felt scared too as Chris did and even teared up in that situation as he did(and again watching it happen again). This world can truly be a nasty and volatile place and the only way to conquer it is by educating yourself and trying hard to build a better life for yourself and anyone you care about.

5. Silva Hayes profile image90
    Silva Hayesposted 5 years ago

My favorite movie of all time is Toy Story.  It has everything.  Fantasy, drama, action, mystery, fear, love, friendship, loyalty, despair, hope; the whole human experience.  It made me laugh and cry.

When the grandchildren bicker I only listen to so much, and then I interfere and read them the riot act and finish it off with, "So, Play Nice!"

6. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Pan's Labyrinth is my favorite because it made me think about a child's imagination and how thoughtless some parents are.  I also enjoy the CGI and effects in the movies.  I rate it with a A+..

working