jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

What is one thing you want to do before you die?

1. navneetjha profile image72
    navneetjhaposted 5 years ago

What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Everyone has a wish which he or she want to do before dying. Whats yours?

2. kimberlie33 profile image61
    kimberlie33posted 5 years ago

I'd love to go to Australia. For me, there's just something about that place that seems so different and mystical.

3. profile image0
    falloffthegridposted 5 years ago

I want to finally get really good at playing my guitar and songwriting, so that I can start a band. But it wouldn't be very popular, like the singers who are always circulating on the iTunes top 10 list. I would have more like a handful of loyal fans, and my band would be based on actual talent, not editing and electronic sounds. I even have a name picked out: Forever Summer. I realize that this will never happen, but it is still nice to dream smile.

4. MGSailors profile image58
    MGSailorsposted 5 years ago

I have already died, and so have you smile every trillionth of a second (& faster) wink But I do look forward to visiting the Hindu Kush!

5. Nyamweya profile image26
    Nyamweyaposted 5 years ago

One thing I would like to do before I die is to ensure that all my talents are utilized effectively, that is writing, gospel singing, sports and  journalism. I would not want to die before utilizing those gifts. Additionally, I would like to make sure that I am paid by Google adsense people for writing in the hubpages

6. lupine profile image74
    lupineposted 5 years ago

I want to "live, laugh, love" with no regrets on what I did not do.

1. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great answer--I fully agree.

2. lupine profile image74
      lupineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Larry Wall - Thanks...with this answer I would have done everything I wanted to do, and not miss anything that I didn't do.

7. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 5 years ago

I have already done it. I have lived my life on a daily basis and enjoyed each and every day. I hope to continue to do so for years to come.
    If I could, I would spend a day watching all of my favorite movies alone and I would eat doughnuts and drink fresh, cold milk with them.
    I would also enjoy a road trip across the United States stopping at every interesting thing along the way and spending my nights under the stars some nights and luxury hotels other nights. (Actually, I've already done this, but want to do it again).
    I would also like to scuba dive - again.

8. Ralph Deeds profile image62
    Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago

I want to read all the great books and see the great movies that I've been too busy to read or watch heretofore.

9. profile image59
    Debarati Mukherjiposted 12 months ago

To marry you & be a Mom of two children: P

working