jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you ready for Winter? What do you like best about winter?

1. momster profile image60
    momsterposted 5 years ago

Are you ready for Winter? What do you like best about winter?

2. Diane Woodson profile image61
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

I have always loved Winter time. I like the snow and making a snowman even though I don't do it much anymore. I also like to drive in the snow as long as there is no ice even though I've driven on ice about 3 inches thick and made it to my destination before. I think Winter time is a beautiful time of year and when the leaves have all fallen its beautiful to see thru the trees and the sunshine looks so pretty reflecting thru them. A friend of mine in Canada got 3 inches of snow night before last! Snowflakes are beautiful with the various designs we see in them.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I'm ready for the cold after such a hot summer. However, my wardrobe is not prepared for the colder weather. I'm not entirely prepared for the time to visit family and going on "vacations". Those are more stress than they are worth.

4. Georgie Lowery profile image97
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

The thing I like best about winter is when it's over! I've always been a summer baby and I thrive when most people are melting. I'm not quite prepared - this is my first real winter in the middle of nowhere, otherwise known as Western New York. I still need snow boots!

5. GiblinGirl profile image84
    GiblinGirlposted 5 years ago

I am absolutely not ready for winter.  I hate the cold weather and the snow.  I'm still in denial that the summer is over sad

6. Crissylite profile image76
    Crissyliteposted 5 years ago

Yes! Winter is my favorite. Plus, this summer was blazing hot.
    http://crissylite.hubpages.com/hub/Love-Winter

working