jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is your personal favorite social media platform?

1. profile image71
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

What is your personal favorite social media platform?

Do you love to pin? Are you a facebook stalker? Twitter junkie? Can't get enough of tumblr?

2. Tricia1000 profile image74
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

I  am a Twitter junkie because I can get instant information on topics sometimes while things happen, see what the experts on topics have to say and even get a quick overview of news.  I am very interested in what other people think about topics and what is happening around the world.  I, however, read more than I tweet.

I also blog on Tumblr which I also find interesting, but not as interesting as Twitter.

3. profile image0
    Renee Collinsposted 5 years ago

I am definitely a Facebook addict, it's how I keep up with what's going with all my family that live in other states. I'm really thinking of going on a Facebook detox.

1. profile image71
      ElleBeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes doing the occasional detox is definitely good.

4. chrissieklinger profile image91
    chrissieklingerposted 5 years ago

I would have to say FB because I really know it inside and out and I can access it from my phone. I like Pinterest better for some things and eventually I could see that becoming my favorite.

5. Novabug profile image61
    Novabugposted 5 years ago

It would have to be Facebook, purely out of convenience and the amount of people using it. I would find Twiiter more appealing if I actually got replies, re-tweets or more followers. FB is a lot easier and accessible then Twitter, Linkedin, blogger or others.