jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think about Gangnam Style?

1. manofmystery24 profile image61
    manofmystery24posted 5 years ago

What do you think about Gangnam Style?

It's been on youtube since this Summer, but it's closing in on a billion views. What do you think of this phenomena?

2. karthikkash profile image91
    karthikkashposted 5 years ago

The first time I watched the video, I thought it was weird, but somehow nice in a way. Then I watched it a couple of times and I got addicted to it smile

1. compu-smart profile image66
      compu-smartposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Brilliant song/concept and also,  Psy is a really nice guy.

3. etower036 profile image59
    etower036posted 5 years ago

The very first time that I had heard the song, I thought the singer was saying Condom style. I immediately put this song on the list to never hear again. However, I found the song again, and I decided to look up the lyrics. Wouldn't you know it that it is in Korean and I don't read a word of it. However the chorus said Gangnam Syle. So I listened to it one more time, then I was addicted to it.
    I actually like this song because its got a real dance beat to it, the artist is very funny in it, and the fact that its different then many of the songs that are out there today. Props to Scy and his genius.

4. Trish89 profile image70
    Trish89posted 5 years ago

I think it's different, and different is good! You have so many singers and rappers that are terrible. His song is very catchy and apparently so is his dance, good for him!

5. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Just last week I have been involved in voting for the best 'Christmas Streets' decoration' and the house decorated in the 'Gangnam style' with the music on the full blast off was so overcrowded by enthusiastic people that the owner of the house was forced to take the decorations down due to safety reasons...He couldn't understand for himself what caused this neighbourly disorder, he has been putting the similar decorations for ten years now and just by adding the catchy song, the neighbourhood went crazy...

People like something different and something catchy, that make them happy without too much thinking...just to relax and feel good and forget everyday worries, this music works on the same principle as the reason behind having a drink or taking something stronger to chill us out....maybe I will advise it to my clients battling addiction...don't take drugs just chill out listening to 'Gangnam Style'smile

working