jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do you like to watch to movies or theatres? Why?

1. Seckin Esen profile image92
    Seckin Esenposted 5 years ago

Do you like to watch to movies or theatres? Why?

2. rfmoran profile image89
    rfmoranposted 5 years ago

I love the big screen, the wonderful sound, and the smell and taste of pop corn (I think that's a left over from childhood). The theater has its drawbacks. We took our grandkids to the movies recently and my 8 year old said: "Grandpa, can you put it on hold, I have to go to the bathroom." No DVR at the flicks!

Seckin Esenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for answering the question rfmoran.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I like to watch movies at home so I can get up and move around or use the bathroom.  Movie theaters always strike me as dirty, germ festivals.  Kids wipe god knows what on the arms and seats.

Years ago my husband and I were at the theater watching a movie and to the left of us was a father and young son. The young son was throwing up on the floor and the father made no effort to take him out of there. It really grossed me out and I have never forgotten that so I am not a theater fan.

thank you for sharing your experience with us duffsmom.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I like to watch movies more than go to the theaters. But going to the theater is a huge treat! Happens only three or four times a year.

I agree with you. thanks for the answer

5. Audrey Baker profile image75
    Audrey Bakerposted 5 years ago

I like watching movies at home. I am guaranteed to have a great seat. I can pause it if I need to. The popcorn is healthier. I don't have to see the lit up cell phone of someone who can't wait to respond to a text. Plus the temperature is always more appropriate at home.

That's a nice answer smile thank you for the answer

working