jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you watch movies on HBO or some other movie channel?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image63
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Do you watch movies on HBO or some other movie channel?

2. melpor profile image91
    melporposted 6 years ago

Yes. I watch movies on HBO all the time since I am only going to the movies once in a while and now that I have a large screen HD TV to watch them on. It is cheaper for a family to watch at home than going to the movies.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, it is too expensive and the greatest percentage of movies they show are not of interest to me.  I wait until what I want to see in out on DVD.

4. Ben Graves profile image82
    Ben Gravesposted 6 years ago

My parents at home have pretty much all the premium channels, and those are the only ones I regularly watch whenever I visit, mostly because nothing is censored or cut.

5. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I love the old, old movies best.  I love to watch westerns on Hallmark Saturdays.  The best Doc Holiday is Val Kilmar.

6. profile image48
    nicholaslindsayposted 6 years ago

Yes,I have already watched many movies on HBO,I think this channel is really the best channel of Hollywood movies.
    http://www.articlespeak.com/prweb-coupo … oupon-code

7. justinbryan profile image60
    justinbryanposted 6 years ago

hi Ultimate,

I like to watch movies on IFC and Cinemax and some time used DVD to watch latest movies.

8. hottopics profile image57
    hottopicsposted 6 years ago

While I like HBO the best, I like all the chanels. Each one has their own shows, movies, and sports that make them unique

9. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

I watch movies on HBO and Star Movies. They sometimes show latest movies which is cheaper than heading to the Multiplex!!

10. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

iam a hudge dork and i hudge lifetime fan dont know why most of my freinds watch HBO but i just prefur lifetime i think its a girl thing

working