jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What Are the funniest but clean movies for families?

1. blessedmommyof3 profile image66
    blessedmommyof3posted 5 years ago

What Are the funniest but clean movies for families?

I am looking for funny movies that are clean for the whole family to watch, something that both the adults and the kids will enjoy. I would love to get
    your suggestions.

2. mpropp profile image85
    mproppposted 5 years ago

A Christmas time classic for our family is "Elf", starring Will Ferrell as Buddy the elf. We saw it at a church youth night, so I know that it was good clean fun--but the adults enjoyed it as much as the kids!

3. Smokes Angel profile image74
    Smokes Angelposted 5 years ago

I think the Dr Dolittle series was pretty good and clean.  Hard to believe Eddie Murphy could do a rated G movie but these are pretty good as well as the Nutty Professor series.  Tim Allen's Santa Clause series is pretty good as well.  Otherwise, stick to the classics

4. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

Walt Disney made many funny movies suited for children. The oldies are often more family oriented. Pollyanna, The Love Bug, Toby Tyler, That Darn Cat, The Shaggy Dog, Mary Poppins, The Parent Trap, and hundreds of others. Some are funnier than others.

5. John Sarkis profile image84
    John Sarkisposted 5 years ago

"The Santa Clause" starting Tim Allen is pretty funny and clean for the whole family.  "Its a Wonderful Life" is probably the all time Christmas classic, but many will agree that its a bit dated - I'm thinking Christmas, being its around the corner.

6. daisydayz profile image86
    daisydayzposted 5 years ago

Elf is totally Awesome!! Actually just finished watching it with my hubby. We also love Despicable Me - "He's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!" hehehehehe. I actually have that as my text tone on my phone. People who have seen the film think its brilliant, those who havent think I'm mad! lol!

7. cindyak profile image60
    cindyakposted 5 years ago

My first choice would be Kung Fu Panda (1,2). It is very funny and I watched it almost 5 times already! The kids would definitely love it!

8. misstoughcookie97 profile image70
    misstoughcookie97posted 5 years ago

The Santa Clause or The Tooth Fairy. There is something about Dwayne Johnson as a fairy and scared of cats that never fails to leave me in hysterical laughter.

9. marstoblog profile image71
    marstoblogposted 5 years ago

"Megamind" in my opinion was one of the funniest kids movies I've seen in a long time, definitely a movie worth trying out. Voiced by the hilarious Will Ferral and Brad Pitt!

10. profile image55
    parkavithaiposted 4 years ago

Baby's Day Out and Home Alone Series movies.

working