What is YOUR Funniest MOVIE ? (Or List 'em)

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 89 discussions (155 posts)
  1. DJ Funktual profile image75
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

I can't give away my favorite movie because I'm doing a series right now but I'd love to know what you guys like.

In this way, I can more personalize the future hubs by adding the Hubbers who ALSO LOVE whatever movie it is we're talking about.  K?

It can be a line.  A character.   

What movie would you put on if depressed and looking for a laugh?

What movie sits in your DVD collection with the sole purpose of cracking you up?

2. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 15 years ago

Gods Must Be Crazy is one of my favs. :0

3. quensday profile image69
    quensdayposted 15 years ago

Zoolander, hands down. It's so dumb that you can't help but laugh till your stomach cramps. "Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty" -Zoolander

1. Cassandra Senior profile image59
      Cassandra Seniorposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Totally agree! Everyone laughs at me when I say it, but I think the humor in the movie is above them wink

1. Tater2tot profile image59
        Tater2totposted 15 years agoin reply to this

yeah it is a funny movie. I like the face he makes, his modeling face, it is all the same! But Hansel is my favorite! It was a silly movie. I think Ben and Owen did great in it.

4. pfuller profile image59
    pfullerposted 15 years ago

I saw "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" on the big screen way back when and thought it was the funniest movie ever.  Later I bought the DVD but it loses something on a smaller screen.

"Groundhog Day" still cracks me up.

I always recommend "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" just to see Neil Patrick Harris play himself.

Ghostbusters would have been higher on my list than yours, but that's ok smile

I can't forget "This is Spinal Tap" and all of the similiar mockumentaries that came afterwards.

1. quensday profile image69
      quensdayposted 15 years agoin reply to this

lol! I forgot about Monty Python! Lovely movie. Did you see Harold and Kumar 2? The Harold and Kumar movies are very funny as well, very penis joke-based.

2. DJ Funktual profile image75
      DJ Funktualposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Well, so far.  This is the only post that reflects my tastes as well.

http://hubpages.com/hub/100-Funniest-Movies-of-All-Time   

If you have similar tastes and are interested, this is the series I was talking about.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLUS ~ A CONTEST

Anyone who would like to venture a guess as to which movie will be MY CHOICE for # 1 is welcome to.   The person who guesses correctly will be mentioned in the HUB when I get to that number ONE spot!

5. pfuller profile image59
    pfullerposted 15 years ago

I have not seen Harold and Kumar 2 yet,  I am always a little hesitant when it comes to sequels.  It sounds like a rental smile

1. profile image0
      Jonno.Nortonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'm the same way. But go see it, it's really funny actually. If you liked Neil Patrick Harris in the first one, you'll love him in the second. Edit:Oh wow, this thread is really long. I didn't catch that at first.

I always thought Snatch was a really funny movie. There's a lot going on, tons of characters, and they all intertwine in subtle ways. It's pretty funny.

6. profile image0
    RUTHIE17posted 15 years ago

All the Mel Brooks movies---they're a laugh riot!!  lol

7. Courtney_CollinsD profile image61
    Courtney_CollinsDposted 15 years ago

Dogma - Hilarious flick, love it to death.
    The Mask - A true classic, how can you not laugh?
    Ace Ventura Pet Detective - I love Jim Carrey...
    Euro Trip - I love the little green fairy.
    Road Trip - Just awesome
    American Pie - I can't believe no one has mentioned this movie yet.
    I Spy - Who knew Eddie Murphy and Owen Wilson would make such a good team?
    Commited - Love love love this movie.
    A Knight's Tale - We Will Rock You in the medieval time... hahaha.

Thats only a short list...

8. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

The Jerk - Steve Martin?

9. DJ Funktual profile image75

Thanks for playing Mark!  That Movie is Definitely on MY LIST!
    as well as Dumb and Dumber as you mentioned. 
    But will they be number 1?    You'll have to leave the forums to find out!

10. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

Hey, I did leave the forums to look at your first 100 funnioest movie hubs. That is why I made such an informed guess. It WAS going to be # 1 and you've changed it ?

Oh and I am never wrong big_smile

11. DJ Funktual profile image75

LOL!    big_smile  UR the best.   

I didn't change it.   The new one (#50-46) comes out tonight at 9:00.   or 2 & 1/2 hours.

12. Tater2tot profile image59
    Tater2totposted 15 years ago

The Hot Chick- I should have slept with you when I had the chance! (Father Mocayhey?)
    Superbad- McLovin!
    Diary Of a Mad Black Woman- The police will be here in ten minutes. (well that gives me 9 to beat the heck out of you)
    Just Friends- You'll always be fat to be Chris!
    She's The Man- Let's talk about.... cheese. Goudas my favorite!
    Tommy Boy- Fat guy in little coat!
    Black Sheep- I am gonna go take a squeege.
    I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry- Rob Schneider is hilarious in the movie. The ring is  never ending circle. Never ending. It lasts forever. Just keeps going!
    50 First Dates- Walrus barfs all over Adam Sandler's assistance. Sick.
    Happy Gilmore- Bob Barker kicking Adam Sandler's butt! Hilar!
    the Bench Warmers- John Heder, David Spade, and Rob Schneider in one movie. Need I say more?
    What Happens in Vegas- Jack Off! Jack Off!
    Scary Movie 2- The guys messed up finger in the mashed potatoes! Never gets old.
    Date Movie- Her popping that monster zit with a wrench. Gross.
    Monty Python and the holy Grail- The Killer Bunny and She's A Witch! LOL! I fart in your general direction!

Wow, I could go on forever. There are so many great hilarious movies! Comedy is the best too!

I love you Tater, but OMG.  Those are like all the movies I wouldn't EVEN RENT.   These aren't even humor based.  They are based on the simple notion that whatever crap we put out, people will watch it.  The only one worth mentioning is the last one on your list.   Maybe Superbad too.

13. thranax profile image73
    thranaxposted 15 years ago

I don't know my funnest of all time, but the latest funny one I seen is Get Smart. (I saw it last Friday) It had some really funny parts in it, like 3 times I thought I would fall out of the chair.

14. Tater2tot profile image59

Aww... You're full of it! Those movies are hilarious! If you had seen Hot Chick, you would know what I mean.

15. DJ Funktual profile image75

This from the person claiming Dane Cook to be the best comedian of all-time. 
    Just a question:  How Old Are You Tater?   You've just gotta be young.  MOS DEF not even 24 yet, right?

16. Tater2tot profile image59

Wow. You're good DJ. Not 24 yet. And Dane Cook is the best comedian ever! And Josh Blue is the second best! smile

I have no problem with your taste in comics, but you must realize that you sound short-sighted and kinda commercial.  Have you ever seen George Carlin?  Richard Pryor? Bill Cosby?  Chris Rock?  Eddie Murphy?  Lewis Black?  Sam Kinison?

BEST EVER is too bold if you haven't experienced them all yet.  It also takes away from your credibility as a critic. 

http://hubpages.com/hub/100-Funniest-People-on-Earth   

If you can honestly tell me you've heard all of these people, fine.  But there's no way.  It's not possible.   Josh Blue?  You mean that guy from Last Comic Standing?  How great could he be if he needed a lame show like that to be discovered?    I'm not saying you don't have any taste.  It just doesn't seem too complicated or well thought out.   Trendy crap.

1. profile image0
        Pam Poundsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

ok, dated?  yes, funniest?  I think so....my funniest pick - Dumb and Dumber...fart scene.  Jim Carrey farts in front of a flame and it turn to a blow torch! 

Also want to see Get Smart.

17. Tater2tot profile image59

Trendy crap? Nobody but my family, that I know, has even heard of Josh Blue. Yes, Of course I have heard of those people. I love Chris Rock. I used to watch the Cosby show all the time! And Lewis Black is hilarious but I can't stand his voice. Eddie Murphy is funny, especially in Norbit.The other ones I haven't heard of... But isn't George Carlin dead now?

The list of the funniest people on Earth... has some funny funny people but they are not in the right order, and it is missing some people. I agree with #7 Will Farrell! and #8 Jim Carry! Although the number 23 was a little weird seeing him in. You got a decent list there. But Dane Cook should be number one! You may call me immature and trendy all you want but he is super hilarious and the funniest comedian EVER!

Tayler!

Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks!    Just trying to help.  NORBIT? LOL!   Do you even realize that the hideous reputation of that movie cost Eddie an Oscar for Dreamgirls?   Voters simply couldn't believe he could make something so good and so bad in the same year.   

P.S.  If you don't know Sam Kinison or Don Rickles then sorry, but you don't/can't know a damn thing about stand-up.    Regarding Bill Cosby, the TV show ain't squat.  Rent his Stand-Up movie called BILL COSBY, HIMSELF.   After you wet your pants get back to me.

18. Shadesbreath profile image78
    Shadesbreathposted 15 years ago

1. (and totally in it's own league)     Monty Python's: The Holy Grail

2. Napolean Dynamite

3. Rocket Man - (Harland Williams, 1997, not Disney's Rocketeer.  This a real gem and nobody's seen it.)

4. Young Frankenstein

5. Dodge Ball

(I left off Something About Mary, tons of great Jim Carrey stuff, tons of Steve Martin stuff, lots of Mel Brooks stuff, the old Peter Sellers Pink Pather stuff too.. so this list is hard core.)

19. DJ Funktual profile image75

I'll look for Rocket Man.

20. Lady Luthi profile image59
    Lady Luthiposted 15 years ago

I love your list of comedies. It's funny I've seen all of them (so far) except for one. Great list by the way.

For me I liked these movies alot:
    Monty Python's The Holy Grail
    Dogma
    Stripes
    Shaun of The Dead
    In and Out
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Ghostbusters

and my absolute favorite is Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

One question why do you have American Beauty as your one of your 100 funniest movies? Just curious. Thanks for the hubs. I'm pretty sure none of those are your number 1.
    *Cheers*

Because it is a hilarious comedy.   Annette Bening is a scream in that movie.  She is making a mockery of all those superficial suburban housewives.  I laugh my ass off from the very beginning when he's jerking off in the shower saying that 'this will be the highlight of my day'.
      American Beauty is a comedy for those who share these thoughts, but if you are one of these people, you prob'ly won't find it funny.  This is the rare exception of a movie that makes you laugh throughout even though major destruction is going on in every character's life.
      Tragicomedy?   You didn't laugh when Bening says, "There's a lot you don't know about me Mr. Smartypants! 

The reason WHY it won Best Picture Oscar is because it can be so many things to so many people.   My mom has never seen it and prob'ly never will.   She likes Friends and crap like that.    No brain-comedy.   

Tater couldn't believe I thought it was funny either?  I was shocked. 

OR did I misunderstand and you wanted it EVEN HIGHER?   big_smile

and Nope, none of those are my #1 either.

21. Tater2tot profile image59

Ohh yeah I forgot Little Miss Sunshine on my list!

22. Tater2tot profile image59

Haha. Norbit is a funny movie but not to be taken seriously. Like not worth a Grammy or an Oscar or anything. It was a funny but not good movie. "I don't weigh no 300 pounds, I weigh 165!" LOL. <-- funniest part.

Well maybe I don't. I am sorry that I like what I like. And I don't wet my pants... but if you do, you should get that checked out... what am I saying? It is none of my business. But if you insist that I check out his stand-up comedy routine movie than I will.

Tayler!

I meant you'd wet your pants laughing silly.

Lol! I know what you meant.

23. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 15 years ago

Super Troopers, The Naked Gun and Beerfest do it for me.  The whole ghostbusters part of Be kind rewind was hilarious though

Watched Beverly hills cop recently and in number two when he explains to the captain he says "See Cap, I was thinkin..." and the captain cuts him off with "Don't think Axel, make's my dick itch!" has me rolling on the floor gasping for breath it's the funniest line in any movie as far a sI'm concerned! big_smile

24. Lady Luthi profile image59

Well I did laugh at Annette Benning's character. She is definitely mocking the suburban housewife image. She does crack me up. I guess you could categorize it as a Tragicomedy. Why not Shakespeare's work was based on the Tragicomedy.

I will have to agree with what you said about Tater's choice in movies. None of them are really good. I think that Hollywood , comedically speaking, is out of ideas. Oh well, I hope some new brilliant comedic director comes along.

25. DJ Funktual profile image75

Tater has a great sense of humor to take the abuse with a smile like she does.   THAT shows character to me. 

I wonder if she's ever seen a Woody Allen movie.   I bet not.  Why?   
    Because he's not hot.   And they don't receive those rediculous ad campaigns aimed at the toothless.

Thank You. You can be so mean to me and nice to me. LOL. I am sad nobody likes my movies, but I don't care they are funny to me. Thanks for your nice comments.

I don't think I have seen any of Woody Allen's movies. Although I do own Match Point, so I could if I wanted to. Your right he is not hot, he's really old. But I don't watch movies only because they have hot guys in them... well some of them. Haha. But not most of them. big_smile

Tayler!

BTW Tater, Match Point is not a comedy.  It is one of the first straight dramas he's done.

26. thranax profile image73
    thranaxposted 15 years ago

Hey Funktual, ever hear of Bob Marley? It might just be a New England thing (hes a Maine comidian) But I have to admit, he is so funny. Check out his first dvd, really its funny as hell. Here is his website (not Bon Marley the singer lawls.)
    http://www.bmarley.com/

27. Lady Luthi profile image59

Well speaking of Woody Allen movies I just saw a Mahattan Murder Mystery. I laughed my ass off. I really dig Woody Allen movies because he's inventive and they're just plan funny. Oh another one I saw with Peter Sellers and Woody Allen recently was What's new pussy cat? It was hilarious. I guess you could say that I'm a sucker for classic comedies.

Tater does have a good sense of humor and she is taking abuse with a smile. I give her props for being honest about her choices in movies.

Thank you too. Sorry you didn't like my movies neither. big_smile

Tayler!

28. DJ Funktual profile image75

We like YOU Tater and that's all that matters.

29. Tater2tot profile image59

aww. I'm tearing up.

30. DJ Funktual profile image75

big_smile

31. Tater2tot profile image59

Your smiling about me tearing up? JK. I am so curious about your number one on your funniest movie hubs. If you don't think any of my movies are funny than I wonder about your top five?

32. DJ Funktual profile image75

I could just send you an email but trust me this way is much much better AND it'll all be over in like a week at the pace I'm going.

33. Tater2tot profile image59

Good, I won't have to wait for long.    tongue

34. Tater2tot profile image59

Oh. Well that is the only movie I have heard of that he is in.

35. DJ Funktual profile image75

I think for you Tater, the best one to start with would be either THE PURPLE ROSE OF CAIRO which is romantic and sweet or the much funnier MIGHTY APHRODITE.

After that you'll be ready for the ones from my list ANNIE HALL & SMALL TIME CROOKS.

I will start with The Purple Rose Of Cairo because you say it is romantic. Then if I like it than I will watch the others. I am not promising anything because I am a tough critic... tongue   JP.

36. DJ Funktual profile image75

A Tough Critc LOL!    You are the funniest Hubber ever.   

One more thing, Tater.    Why don't you stop hiding behind that avatar?   Show us who we're messing with!

Ya know what?  Mighty Aprodite is really just like the stuff you like.  The prostitute in the film played by Mira Sorvino is one of the funniest female characters ever.  She will crack YOU UP!

http://hubpages.com/hub/100-Funniest-Mo … 15---30-26 

THE NEW ONE IS OUT NOW!!!!!

Wow I am gonna remember this day for the rest of my life! You, who gives me so much grief on what I think is funny and then you call me the funniest hubber ever! LOL. Now thats funny.

Sorry... I'm a little young for you DJ! Plus I get a lot of comments on my puppy Sam Jam!!!

Haha okay so THE PURPLE ROSE OF CAIRO and Mighty Aprodite are on my list. gotcha.

37. Lady Luthi profile image59

I totally agree. Mighty Aphrodite is definitely a good flick and I have too that Mira Sorvino is incredibly funny.

DJ-I am curious to see your top 10. The anticipation is killing me. smile

OH good I am not the only one that is anxious to see what he has in store for us!

38. WeddingConsultant profile image65
    WeddingConsultantposted 15 years ago

Here's a quote from my favorite movie:

http://tinyurl.com/5ocmys

39. DJ Funktual profile image75

Alright.  I'll start working on the next one now. 

REGARDING THE TOP TEN. 
    This is a 24 Part Series which means that after I do #s 10 thru 6
    The following Hub will be EXCLUSIVELY for #5  then the Next for #4 etc.   
    The TOP 5 Movies EVER all deserve their own HUB!

I tell ya, I'm dying to spill the beans and tell you guys now but then you won't want to read the rest of the series. 

RE: the avatar, then just change it for a little while and then go back.  I just want a peek.

Yeah the top five do deserve their own hubs. That's not true, I would still read your hubs even if you told me. Just to look at the pictures!

You don't like my puppy?

40. DJ Funktual profile image75

Yes but... nevermind.   

I have just finished uploading ALL of the Pix and Vids and Links and stuff.  I just have to write the text for the next five which takes me an hour and a half usually. 

The Last Edition has only 30 hits where the previous one has 150 so I am gonna let a few people catch up to me first.    maybe tomorrow. 

HINT for tomorrow's list.    "You'll Shoot Yer Eye Out, Kid!"

Sorry DJ. I'll explain why, sometime.

Okay it sounds good. I will live till tomorrow.

Aww A Christmas Story! Yay. That's a funny movie. "Ralphie! I can't get up!" I love his little brother. smile

41. WeddingConsultant profile image65
    WeddingConsultantposted 15 years ago

Okay, haha silly me tinyurl's mess up after time, so here's the direct url to the quote from my favorite movie:

No, and I don't care!

It goes to the same place as the first link, for me. I know it says dumb and dumber on the link but it went to the same place. Idk!

42. Lady Luthi profile image59

Hahaha...A Christmas Story. TNT used to do a 24hour run of A Christmas Story on Christmas Eve and Christmas....that's awesome. I love the leg lamp.

Haha. I love the leg lamp too. But not as much as the little brother. "I can't put my arms down" LOL!

2. profile image0
      RUTHIE17posted 15 years agoin reply to this

How about talking to Santa and being pushed down the slide?  Also, Dad fixing the furnace and his @%#!*&^% language?

Got to watch this movie at least once every Christmas!!

Haha. I agree. "Oh Fudge!" Yeah it is totally worth watching once a year around Christmas time!

1. WeddingConsultant profile image65
          WeddingConsultantposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Argh I'm so sick of A Christmas Story.

I wish they'd just, "shoot someone's eye out, kid" already!  I have watched it enough for everyone in the State of California...

Haha. Yeah me too. But it is still good! I am not sick of it... yet.

I had a brief period where I felt like this too.  But alas, every Christmas I'm ready for another go!

43. profile image0
    RUTHIE17posted 15 years ago

I know this thread was for funniest movies but you did kind of leap over to the funniest comedians.

Most of the "oldies" you named are both great and timeless.

But how about Mel Brooks, Sid Ceasar, Red Skelton, Abbot and Costello, Bob Hope, Laurel and Hardy, Rita Rudner, Totie Fields, Martha Ray, Jack Benny, Jerry Seinfield, Milton Burl, Jackie Gleason, Shelly Berman, Bob Newhart---just to name a few off the top of my head (and I'm sure I'll think of a bunch more after I post this!).

The comedy these people have done will remain timeless and forever fresh.  And they kept it  a whole lot cleaner than the "potty mouths" trying to be funny today.  When you don't have the "smarts" to set the joke up and get the punch line over without unnecessary fowl language, you're going for the shock value laugh, not a comedy laugh.

Just my 2ยข worth.  smile

44. DJ Funktual profile image75

Well, Zoolander did not make my list friends. 

I also thought his modeling face was hysterical BUT like the movie Dodgeball I thought it had like 2 or 3 jokes that it just kept on repeating.

True True.I loved Dodgeball tho. It was funnier than Zoolander. wink

Tayler!

45. kpfingaz profile image64
    kpfingazposted 15 years ago

Read the whole thread.

Aint nobody mentioned Airplane!? That is the funniest movie of all time in my opinion. Hope it makes your top 5.

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue"

"We have clearance, Clarence."
    "Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?"

"Surely you can't be serious."
    "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."

"You ever been in a cockpit before?"
    "No sir, I've never been up in a plane before."
    "You ever seen a grown man naked?"

Don't call me Shirly! Haha yeah I haven't seen that movie in forever.

DJ FUNKTUAL- I think you need to add A FISH CALLED WANDA to your list. That is a funny movie! Oh and also STUCK ON YOU! I love that movie! it is hilarious!

mightyone wrote:
      It might be the demographic; but I've yet to see Coming to America hit anybody's list

Coming To America is probably Eddie's funniest - definitely a classic and a movie that cracks me up everytime especially the scene in the church with Eddie and Arsenio.

Tater2tot wrote:
      DJ FUNKTUAL- I think you need to add A FISH CALLED WANDA to your list.

AHA!   Now we're talkin!   Thank You KPfingaz!
      mightyone!    "Bark like a dog and hop on one leg"   You know whats up.

and hey Tater, how do YOU know I need to ADD it?   It could already be on it!

DANG IT! I actually did look at your list, this time, to see if it was already there and I didn't notice it if it is. Is is already on your list?

46. mightyone profile image42
    mightyoneposted 15 years ago

It might be the demographic; but I've yet to see Coming to America hit anybody's list - KPfingaz, Air Plane was hilarious and most of his series of movies; but when I need a laugh; Coming to America hits the spot and Glen Gary Glen Ross - NOT A COMEDY but I can't stop laughing at most of those scenes.

mighty

1. kpfingaz profile image64
      kpfingazposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Coming To America is probably Eddie's funniest - definitely a classic and a movie that cracks me up everytime especially the scene in the church with Eddie and Arsenio. Eddie Murphy Raw also funny too.

47. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 15 years ago

Mughal-e-Azam.

48. DJ Funktual profile image75

I meant coming in the future dodo.

49. Tater2tot profile image59

Oh.. Well you said it is already on the list.. I just figured I would be able to see it. My bad again. Well then that is a good choice DJ.

50. DJ Funktual profile image75

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)