jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you won 2 million dollars, what would be the very first thing that you would

1. letscithappen profile image61
    letscithappenposted 5 years ago

If you won 2 million dollars, what would be the very first thing that you would buy?

2. lindalou1963 profile image74
    lindalou1963posted 5 years ago

Land... to build a small house for myself and one for my daughter and her family so my grandkids could be near.

3. point2make profile image80
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

A home in the Florida Keys......I'm ready to retire to my new Florida home and 2 million dollars would make the transition very smooth indeed.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

My mortgage, it is the last "bill" we have left and I would pay it off so fast it isn't funny.

5. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

I'd replace my windows, have the exterior of my house painted, and get a new roll-up garage door.

6. misstoughcookie97 profile image66
    misstoughcookie97posted 5 years ago

I would buy plane tickets to see my family in Croatia and then buy plane tickets for New York and Boston (chuck an apartment in Little Italy there too).

7. profile image70
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

Well the first thing I would do is pay off my student loan debts... after that I think the first thing I would buy would be either a new car or a house.  I'd definitely be buying both, just not sure which one would come first!

8. lburmaster profile image81
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I would pay for my upcoming semester first of all. Then I'd purchase some land and find a layout for a house to be built. The home would be finished a little after the baby arrival.

9. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7495419_f260.jpg

I think I would simply spend about $25,000 on providing "good cheer" for all the souls that have helped me through this journey we call life...

working