jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you were given a million dollars to spend in one day what is the first thing

1. KaisaJordan profile image65
    KaisaJordanposted 6 years ago

If you were given a million dollars to spend in one day what is the first thing you will buy or do?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I would use the money to pay for wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps, home modifications for those I need this now and who cannot obtain any kind of assistance, nor will their insurance companies pay for them.

Read my profile. Michael was paralyzed and left on life support due to a wrong medical diagnosis for 3 years until he died in 2010. He was forced to take out home equity loans, which have yet to be paid off because he could not get assistance.

3. 910chris profile image77
    910chrisposted 6 years ago

First, I would pay off my house. Then, I would invest in gold. I would buy my father a very nice convertible car because of how much he has done for me throughout my life. I would give 10,000 dollars to each one of my children for them to do whatever they wanted. I would take my wife on a shopping spree (we all know that is a must for a married man)! Lastly, I would buy myself a subaru wrx-sti; my dream car. With whatever is left over I would invest in a business of some sort.

4. SD Dickens profile image86
    SD Dickensposted 6 years ago

I'd pay off the mortgage and then prepay for my son's college education.

5. Allen Williams profile image83
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

I would buy 2 new cars, one for me and one for my wife.  Then I would see both of my kids and give them each $10,000.00.  I would buy 3 annuities with the rest of the money; one for each of my 2 kids at $250,000.00, and the balance for my wife and I to be paid in monthly payments for life with a 10 year certain option.

6. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

Help out those that are less fortunate and then buy my parents a new house.

7. alezafree profile image87
    alezafreeposted 6 years ago

The first thing I would do is pay off all my debt. Bam!

8. Escobana profile image74
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

I would buy a house in Ibiza, an appartment in Valencia, a house in Brazil and my private planes with my private pilots, to fly me and my family and friends from one place to the other.

9. merej99 profile image82
    merej99posted 4 years ago

ooh, I would take half and buy gold and silver and with the rest I would pay off my mortgage, then travel the world and stay as long as I wanted to. Send hubby to pilot school & buy him a small plane, get my kids a car.

10. profile image58
    Albe de Klerkposted 14 months ago

I say thank you Got bless you,I build a house for me and my family