jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you are trying out for an audition and you don't get it what do you tell your

1. profile image50
    AnnFrancesposted 4 years ago

If you are trying out for an audition and you don't get it what do you tell yourself to keep going?

I'm Curious to know how to overcome obstacles by thinking differemtly

2. Alex Brockie profile image82
    Alex Brockieposted 4 years ago

For me, I would personally ask for feedback from the judges and ask how they would help me improve

3. purl3agony profile image97
    purl3agonyposted 4 years ago

I've never auditioned for anything, but I have had job interviews where I felt the employer failed to see what I could bring to their organization. 

When this happens, I just tell myself that if they couldn't appreciate my skill set and talent, then I probably didn't want to work with them and I wouldn't be happy there.  Often, I think it can be a sign of other problems (like poor decision making, or other employees being overlooked or unhappy there).

Everyone has a unique talent that makes them special.  If other people can't see that talent, you better off without them smile

4. The Examiner-1 profile image73
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I would tell myself that I am not a failure I just was not right for their part, then I would ask what they did not like. I would think about their answer and try to decide if they were correct. I would ask friends, workers, etc., how they felt. If they came up with the same answer then I would try to improve that area.

working