jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Which is the best television series?

1. David Trujillo profile image84
    David Trujilloposted 4 years ago

Which is the best television series?

I´m I TV series addict. More of the kind of Breaking Bad and Lost than Big Bang Theory. But what is the best of the best out there??

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8519276_f260.jpg

2. radixwatch profile image60
    radixwatchposted 4 years ago

For detective and police story, I prefer The Mentalist. And for fantasy genre I think Game of Thrones is the best.

David Trujilloposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Got to check The Mentalist. I love Game of Thrones.. the books. Read them and the TV series is a let down. But I still watch it.

3. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

I'd have to say "American Horror Story". But "Supernatural" and "Grimm" are entertaining, too.

Heard a lot about Grimm. Never heard of American Horror Story before. Jesus! So many TV series out there.

I´m currently completely engaged with The Dome

2. bethperry profile image91
      bethperryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

David, American Horror Story (on the FX Networks) uses a different sub-name for each season. The newest season is called "Coven", starring Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange & Angela Bassett.

4. AliceFournier profile image68
    AliceFournierposted 4 years ago

You might like the walking dead as well! The characters aren't that great but they get killed off regularly, so it's okay wink

Zombies are a big letdown for me. I tried watching the first three episodes of Walking Dead and abandoned it. Nobody liked Six Feet Under ?  I´m a huge HBO fan. Can I select this answer as "answered by the most beautiful woman in Hubpages"??? smile

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

A show on Cinemax called Strike Back staring Sullivan Stapleton and Philip Winchester. It is a about a counter terrorism unit in the British Military.  Lots of action and lots of fun.

6. charliecrews38 profile image91
    charliecrews38posted 4 years ago

mad men of course, and the wire, they explore human existence most compellingly I think
    breaking bad is great too
    Under the Dome is fun but quite terrible, I think a Stephen King novel would be better on cable tv

working