jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What television series are you looking the most forward to returning this upcomi

1. brenda12lynette profile image81
    brenda12lynetteposted 4 years ago

What television series are you looking the most forward to returning this upcoming 2013 season?

Personally I am halfway thru season 2 of Grimm and am totally hooked!! The final season of How I Met Your Mother should be interesting, as well. Thoughts?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image93
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

For me it's The Walking Dead. I also watch Game of Thrones, but I don't think it comes back till 2014.

I am just starting to watch Grimm and I'm only in season one. It does seem awesome, so maybe I will keep with it!

1. brenda12lynette profile image81
      brenda12lynetteposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I love Game of Thrones, too! I definitely recommend keeping up with Grimm. Season 2 is when it gets really crazy and good!

3. IslandBites profile image88
    IslandBitesposted 4 years ago

Definitely, Breaking Bad! Also Homeland.

1. Thief12 profile image90
      Thief12posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah what she said!

4. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

Can't wait for the return of Justified. Game of Thrones too. Both coming back in 2014 though.

5. RoseAsauresRex profile image60
    RoseAsauresRexposted 4 years ago

definitely anticipating the return of the "Walking Dead." that show is amazing! it's not just about zombies and gore its about survival, civilization and trying to be human in a non - human world. it always makes me think, what kind of person would arise in me in a life or death situation? and how human are we really?
    also looking forward to the return of "Face Off" i think that comes back when the Walking Dead does i'm not sure.

working