jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Who is your favourite singer/s of all times??

1. ShivaniBharadwaj profile image61
    ShivaniBharadwajposted 3 years ago

Who is your favourite singer/s  of all times??

2. Brandon Rimes profile image60
    Brandon Rimesposted 3 years ago

my favorites are the singers you find covering songs on like youtube. they truly sing with passion and that seems almost lost now adays.

1. ShivaniBharadwaj profile image61
      ShivaniBharadwajposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, i like chrissy costanza ,kurt, Max. They are just awesome

3. raymondphilippe profile image82
    raymondphilippeposted 3 years ago

I love James Taylor's voice. But i really  couldn't chose one favorite singer of all times.

4. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Leon Russell               Neal Diamond        Eric Clapton

5. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Come on now you can't have favorite singers, you can only have one favorite!lol..So if i could only ever listen to one Artist ever again, it would have to be Richard Ashcroft..His songs could/would make the average person cry their eyes out, you can feel every word that guy sings about, & he writes/sings every word from his soul..Unfortunately he's happily married now & no longer miserable, so he no longer writes & sings!lol..Of course I'm joking about wanting him to be miserable & start writing again, but i know every word of every song & would love to know what he's thinking about life now.

6. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I usually say I have several favorites because I could pick one in each genre of music, but I'm going to follow along with Dave and choose who I think is the best of the best. If I could only choose one singer to listen to the rest of my life, it would be Jake Hess.

1. profile image0
      Dave36posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Don't listen to me mate, i think Iv'e changed my mind already!lol

7. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 3 years ago

I don't have favorite singers.  It's mostly about the individual song and the individual presentation of a song for me.  For the most part, I'm an "equal opportunity" liker of individual recordings/performances.    smile

8. mtkomori profile image88
    mtkomoriposted 3 years ago

Among singers who have passed away, Elvis Presley, and among those who are still around, Michael Buble. Just love both of their voices!!

working