jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

What is one movie you would never see even if offered a million dollars?

1. Melissa Noon profile image77
    Melissa Noonposted 3 years ago

What is one movie you would never see even if offered a million dollars?

Is there a movie that makes you so uncomfortable or you find so poorly made that you would never see?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

A splatter/gore movie called "A Serbian Film." I love horror films but from what I've read about this one, I don't even wanna be in the same room as a copy of this DVD, nevermind watch it.

Melissa Noonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I watched it and trust me you are not missing anything

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I didn't think so, haha. Seriously, this recent wave of ultra-sick shock films like this are a little too "out there" for me...I watch movies to be entertained, not scarred.

3. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 3 years ago

I would never see the movie called "Mama" because I heard from someone who has seen the movie that it is about children being killed and about a mother who lost her child.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I've seen that. It's actually a very well made, tragic film with an unexpectedly emotional punch. My wife and I had tears in our eyes when it ended.

2. Melissa Noon profile image77

Mama the short was awesome. I never watched the movie version yet so I don't really know

4. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

For $1MILLION dollars I'd watch about anything except something that exploits a child, animal or any person forced to perform or endure brutality. Oh, and Mulan. For that one, it'd have to be $1Million in cold hard cash and a lifetime supply of Cristal champagne..to make the memories of my shame just a little easier to swallow.

I liked Mulan but its Frozen or Fifty Shades of Grey and Twilight I would never watch

2. bethperry profile image92
      bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I really liked Frozen, too smile

5. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

All the saw movies, & all movies like that kind of movie where people are tortured etc....Those sorts of movies are not good for the mind at all, & WTF are we doing as a society wanting to watch that kind of movie?....I mean who TF is making shite like that anyway, & who TF would want to watch such shite?.lol....In fact i don't watch the T.V at all now, & that was "the" best movie i ever made ever!lol. :-)

I don't mind hard core horror as long as there is a good story line to it. One of my favorite movies is Requiem of a Dream and The Girl Next Door (Jack Ketchum) both are very disturbing movies but are so haunting that you just want to cry.

6. Emmyboy profile image81
    Emmyboyposted 3 years ago

For real?

For one million dollars...

I don't think there's any movie in the world that is worth that much sacrifice!

That's my opinion.

But I might be wrong.

working