Would you sell your soul to The Devil for a million dollars?

Jump to Last Post 1-46 of 46 discussions (104 posts)
  1. pmorries profile image64
    pmorriesposted 10 years ago

Would you sell your soul to The Devil for a million dollars?

Please assume that there is a devil, and that you can sell him your soul when you answer this question. Also, could you write a Hun based on the above question?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8002984_f260.jpg

2. GwennyOh profile image90
    GwennyOhposted 10 years ago

I wouldn't consider it for any price.  And most certainly not for a measly million dollars!

pmorriesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

What if ...you could sell your soul to save one of your loved ones from hell?

2. GwennyOh profile image90
      GwennyOhposted 10 years agoin reply to this

No, I still wouldn't do it.

As much as I love them, my beliefs permit me to do this with clear conscience.   I believe that  all humans are a part of the same spiritual greater being.  Threatening family is the same as threatening me.  So no.

3. Faith Reaper profile image84
    Faith Reaperposted 10 years ago

No, I would NEVER consider such for any amount!!!

What if ... by selling your soul, you could cure a loved one from dying an excruciating death by cancer?

2. Faith Reaper profile image84
      Faith Reaperposted 10 years agoin reply to this

No, there is only one who can save us, our Lord Jesus Christ.  He can heal too, as He healed me just like that from breast cancer.  If my loved one knows the Lord, there is no worries.  If not, I would pray for healing and salvation.

3. poetvix profile image55
      poetvixposted 10 years agoin reply to this

God bless you, Faith.  All that is good is from God and all that is bad is from Satan therefore no deal with the devil no matter how sweet nor beautiful it may sound can ever be naught but evil, but then you knew that.  smile  Stand firm, my sister.

4. Faith Reaper profile image84

Thanks poetvix.  You said it sister!

4. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 10 years ago

My answer is no, I would never do that, but the question is raised of whether you would do that.

I think several of us could write a hub on the issue, but I would rather spend my time talking about the miracles I have seen in my life than giving the devil any space.

1. Faith Reaper profile image84

Awesome answer, Larry!  God bless.  Yes, I do not want to give him any glory whatsoever!!!

2. pmorries profile image64

That is a fair question, and I would not sell my soul for money...unless by doing so, I was able to accomplish some great good.

3. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image61
      Jo_Goldsmith11posted 10 years agoin reply to this

The devil is evil, and no good can come from darkness. If you give him an inch he will take a mile. The devil has fallen from grace and the love and peace that only Yeshua can now and forever be and bring into his children's lives. Shalom

5. A Happy Man profile image68
    A Happy Manposted 10 years ago

What the hell, man?! 
    No, no, no.
    Hell no.

1. Insane Mundane profile image58
      Insane Mundaneposted 10 years agoin reply to this

What about if you get to spend an eternity with Alexis Texas?  LOL!

2. A Happy Man profile image68
      A Happy Manposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Dude-I'm from Texas...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

6. cprice75 profile image86
    cprice75posted 10 years ago

nope...what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul?

You make an excellent point, but you might want to read some my refinements on the question.

7. clara kish@yahoo. profile image60
    clara kish@yahoo.posted 10 years ago

No,I  would not sell my  soul for any amount of money or for any other reason.I  know that some people  do  make a bargain  with the devil  but they do  not realize what they are doing .I  believe there is a devil and I  know that I do  not want to  have anything to  do with him.  Can you imagine being in a fire where you would  burn forever ? Money would not do you any good then  , when we leave this earth we won't take anything with us . Can you imagine how those people will feel when they  get to Hell and find out the devil is real and  that Hell is real ? It will be their abiding place forever and ever.They bought them selves a one way ticket there ,no turning back!

You got that right, Clara!!!  God bless you.

I am sure there will be a lot of shocked people in hell and some shocked people in heaven.

8. lburmaster profile image72
    lburmasterposted 10 years ago

Nope. My soul is worth more than a few million bucks.

I would agree with you, but would it ever be worth selling your soul.

2. lburmaster profile image72
      lburmasterposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Not unless you are trading for someone you love.

9. IslandBites profile image89
    IslandBitesposted 10 years ago

That picture....................................

LOL

You probably know this, but the picture is from the movie Legend (which was terrible).

10. Mr. Happy profile image71
    Mr. Happyposted 10 years ago

With the depreciation of the dollar, inflation and all ... a million is not much at all. On a more serious note though, no: I would not sell my Soul to anyone for anything. 
    All the best!

you would not sell your soul for anyone? Are you sure?

2. Mr. Happy profile image71
      Mr. Happyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yup.

11. conradofontanilla profile image66
    conradofontanillaposted 10 years ago

The concept "devil" confuses me. It appears to be derived from the concept "sin." Then I hear from a lot of people and priests that man/woman is born with an original sin. Why, if god were perfect should he inject sin in his creations? I hear that in some religions or some Christian sects, the concept of original sin is absent. For example, I hear that Calvinists believe that you are already chosen. You don't have to work hard to earn your salvation. But then some sects say John Calvin was a Swiss, a man and not among the apostles. Now a lot of Calvin's doctrines are incorporated in the bible by the translators.
    Similarly, the concepts of "good" and "bad" are mind boggling. If these were based on culture or what people want and dislike respectively, then they are amenable to logic and morality. To logic, as defined deductively or functionally then dealt with consistently. Devil is associated with fire or purgatory that is used to scare people to believe in god. One should believe in something or somebody without the element of fear. One may adopt a mode of action because of  fear for his life, like fear of a dictator who can incarcerate or have someone killed.

You make some well thought out and interesting points (even if I do not agree with all of them).

12. Alastar Packer profile image70
    Alastar Packerposted 10 years ago

There are a lot of films been made on this question but if you haven't seen it 'The Devil and Daniel Webster' with the great Walter Houston as the devil may well be the best. And no deal to the soul sale.

I will check that movie out and I thank you for your answer; however, you might want to read some of my clarifications of the question, and some of the great answers by your fellow hubbers.

13. edhan profile image37
    edhanposted 10 years ago

Definitely No.

Why? I do not want to live my life in fear as my soul is part of me being alive. So, without my soul, I will be like zombie. I wouldn't want that.

So, do animals have souls? Does everything that is alive have a soul? I really would like to read your opinion.

2. edhan profile image37
      edhanposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yes. I believe so for animals. If you believe in re-incarnation then you will know that it is a punishment for people who had done bad deeds to reborn as animal. If you do not believe then this will not be true.

14. cynthiaalburo0322 profile image57
    cynthiaalburo0322posted 10 years ago

No! Temporary comfort against  eternal sufferings.... No matter how the devil use your body or use love ones to accomplish his works, what is important is your soul and their soul.Our lives here are temporary and we are only here to prepare us to  eternity.Where are we headed, both are eternal heaven or hell?

Thank you for answering my question, and you might find other people's answers interesting.

2. Faith Reaper profile image84

Amen!

15. TNT Husky profile image63
    TNT Huskyposted 10 years ago

I'd like to answer this question with a question of my own.

What am I going to be able to do with a million dollars in hell? and i'm not thinking about this from a religious standpoint, but I don't think any form of demons would have a type of currency. I do assume the devil would want instant gratification, which is why, unless 1 million dollars in hell was worth 1 million in USD, assuming they DID have a form of currency in hell, I think it would be counter-intuitive to accept, hence my question.

You make an interesting point.

16. darrylcrawford profile image67
    darrylcrawfordposted 10 years ago

Absolutely NOT! Our souls are priceless.

I agree with you but it is an interesting question.

17. David Trujillo profile image54
    David Trujilloposted 10 years ago

Cheap devil!!

I was thinking of a funny thing to say about what I would give my soul for... But the negative comments would be hard to handle.

You could write a hub about 20 different reasons to sell your soul or something like that. If the question attracted so many souls eager to defend their alliance with God the hub theme could as well. So yeah, go ahead and tango with the devil.

David, I hope that most people who answer this question realize that I am only interested in what people have to say on the topic, and that I do not wish to insult anyone. Otherwise, I am in big trouble!!!!!!!!

2. David Trujillo profile image54
      David Trujilloposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Interesting pictures on your profile by the way. Pmorries Darko!

3. conradofontanilla profile image66
      conradofontanillaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

In Mephistopheles, selling the soul to the devil is allegorical. Selling may not even involve money. But it involves going over to the side of the devil, assuming there is one.

18. ddlax profile image57
    ddlaxposted 10 years ago

Only those things can be sold which you own, do you really think you own your soul? Do you think you have control over it? What if right in the middle of deal your time is up, and your soul runs away.... :p
    You cant even say surely that you can live the next very day and you are thinking of selling soul ?

Thank you for your answer, and you make some very good points. As an aside , I think people sell their souls everyday for a lot less than a million dollars (and no devil needed).

19. Richard Fernandez profile image63
    Richard Fernandezposted 10 years ago

Yes, and then I would star my own soul flipping business smile

You might even get your own reality series.

2. profile image52
      abt79posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I see what you did there...

20. The Stages Of ME profile image81
    The Stages Of MEposted 10 years ago

NOPE ~ to be separated from all that I live for never.  It pains me when so many do not see the dangers in giving energies to the negatives.  I pray only for souls to be won, the idea of even one being lost hurts deeply and leaves an ache in my heart.
    Matt Redman's song Here are 10,000 reasons...
    And on that day when my strength is failing
    The end draws near and my time has come
    Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
    Ten thousand years and then forevermore

Bless the Lord, O my soul
    O my soul
    Worship His holy name
    Sing like never before
    O my soul
    I'll worship Your holy name

Amen!  Praise His Holy Name!

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, and I admire your and Faith Reaper's faith.

21. profile image0
    Andre Sanchezposted 10 years ago

The question is meaningless unless you clearly define the terms of the trade. You could easily claim that hundreds of millions of people sell their souls to the devil for far less. Unless you can explain what it means to sell your soul to the devil and what the alternative is (what you can get without making that trade), don't bother waiting for a serious answer from anyone.

1. profile image0
      Andre Sanchezposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Your soul is your awareness. To sell is to give in return for something. To give your awareness is to give your attention. To sell your soul means to give exclusive control over your attention in exchange for whatever experience it generates.

I think that most of the answers that I have received, including your, are serious. In closing, I thank you for your time.

22. profile image0
    Copper Manposted 10 years ago

Sorry. The devil offered too little, too late. Like the late, great Tennessee Ernie Ford (Feb. 13, 1919-Oct. 17, 1991), I have done sold my soul to the company store.
    "You load sixteen tons, what do you get
    Another day older and deeper in debt
    Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
    I owe my soul to the company store."

What would you say if I said that mankind sold its soul for products and services?

23. shielamaeparreno profile image64
    shielamaeparrenoposted 10 years ago

No. No amount of money can ever be enough for the worth of my soul.

I  agree.

24. Disappearinghead profile image61
    Disappearingheadposted 10 years ago

What do you suppose the devil would do with a soul? What use would he have for it? There has to be some value in the human soul in order to make a deal in the first place?

No I could not write a hub about this as I would be disqualified by your opening statement.

I think that I made a mistake by making my qualifications in my opening statement so rigid.

25. Dr. Haddox profile image60
    Dr. Haddoxposted 10 years ago

No, I would not sell my soul to the Devil for one million dollars. I could probably write a Hub based on the above question, yes.
    A million dollars is not all that much money. Now a billion dollars, I would be more tempted to sell my soul for a billion dollars. At least a billion dollars or more would get my attention.
    I do not have that much life left, here on earth. At best, maybe 40 more years. What about life after death? How much time do we have in life after death?
    I don't know.
    However, the little life that I have left on this earth is worth billions to me, not just a mere million dollars.
    Regards,
    Dr. Haddox  (MY FINAL ANSWER IS AN ABSOLUTE NO!)

Well if that is your final answer...

26. profile image0
    CroftRoanposted 10 years ago

I wouldn't sell my soul because I'd lose the most important parts of me. Money is not worth it.

Money only has the value that we believe it has, so I would tend to agree with you,

27. poetvix profile image55
    poetvixposted 10 years ago

No.  What good does any amount of money do any man when considering the fact that you can't take it with you?  Earthly death is inevitable.  Time on this rock is much shorter than time spent off it if one looks at time in the grand scheme of things.  Ultimately, your soul is all anyone really has.  A million sounds like chump change if you really think about it, money in general does.  Maybe that's why its called the root.

Thank goodness that we can't take money with us. If we could- than it would follow that we could take bills with us also.

28. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image62
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 10 years ago

Money is not longlasting but soul is.So money could decay,destory in any time but soul get no harm atall so selling plan for soul.
    It tolal waste of time to write about devil better to write about this beautiful world and about the creations of good things.

True but would I get as many responses to my question?

29. Electro-Denizen profile image80
    Electro-Denizenposted 10 years ago

The majority of humans are selling their soul, as a figure of speech, on a daily basis and without even realising it - and for much less than a million dollars I can assure you :-)

The devil as a principle in creation is the enslaver - and seeing as most humans are slaves, slaves to desires, slaves to selfishness, slaves to the outcome of their lives, and slaves to consumption and addictions without caring at all about the suffering inflicted on other sentient entities - I'd say that the devil has a vast unhappy flock within his pen.

More to the point is the question: who ISN'T selling their soul for less than a million dollars?

I have to agree with you. It is sad enough that people are selling their souls and bodies for green paper that only has value because we all believe it does. But some people are selling their souls for far less.

30. nirupamatuppari profile image58
    nirupamatuppariposted 10 years ago

No not at all. I will not sell my soul for a million or  more why because soul is ever lasting and the money will come and go.

In my case it goes more than it comes into my life.

31. Zubair Ahmed profile image75
    Zubair Ahmedposted 10 years ago

NO, money isn't everything.  Life has more meaning than just having some money.

I would go so far as to say that money is only paper,, and that it only has value because we believe it has value.

32. Credence2 profile image78
    Credence2posted 10 years ago

No, Satan wants to kill you and is not to be trusted, besides, one million really is not that much money these days...

Thank you for your answer, and I definitely should have listed more money in my question.

33. WalterPoon profile image68
    WalterPoonposted 10 years ago

Definitely not for any sum of money (after you have a certain amount of money, it doesn't matter anymore how many zeroes there are in your bank account). If there is a devil, then there must be a God or gods, as well as an afterlife. You cannot have negative forces without a positive force or forces, and you can't have a devil without an afterlife.

Can I write a hub based on the above question? Not me, because I said all there's to say in 3 sentences, and you can't have a hub with 3 sentences. Yet, I believe there are many people who can. That I cannot does not mean that others can't.

Well said.

34. Attikos profile image84
    Attikosposted 10 years ago

After Obama and Bernanke are through with the dollar? No way. You won't be able to buy a loaf of bread for that.

Thanks for stopping by.

35. Neinahpets profile image81
    Neinahpetsposted 10 years ago

I would LOVE to have one million dollars but my eternal soul is not worth that.  Once the money is gone - then what?

And more on the subject is my own personal convictions.  I believe in God above and if I were to sell my soul to the darkest entity in existence I would never be able to be granted eternal life with the Lord. I'd never be graced with His presence and I would suffer in a lake of fire for eternity.  I'd take eternal peace with no pain and happiness that can't be described over some cheap thrills in my limited time on Earth followed by an eternity of fire and torture.

Eternity is forever.  Money is limited.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject.

36. ZachMayes profile image61
    ZachMayesposted 10 years ago

To crudely build off of the theory put forth by the illuminated Jack Sparrow, once we have established that souls can be bought an sold, we are just haggling about the price.
    So on that note, before I could commit to any financial transaction of that magnitude I would have to thoroughly read the contract and my lawyers and accountants would have to be well versed on the details. Additionally, before any transaction of any magnitude could take place, these issues would have to be properly addressed, so as to verify their factualness.
    Point of Fact I: Souls do have a finite value and can be bought and sold.
    Point of Interest I: Taking it as fact that souls have value and can be bought and sold, If such a transaction were to be made, is it possible to demand my soul back if I am unsatisfied with the product I received, ie: the money. Or can the Soul be bought back upon the repayment of the money so long as full payment is made within the time allotted during the original transaction? In summary, Is Satan a Pawn Broker?
    Point of Interest II. Assuming the fact that Satan is in Fact a Pawn Broker who buys and sells Souls in exchange for items of an lesser or equal or greater value, And assuming as Fact that Satan will return the soul in exchange for the original amount, in this case 1 Million Dollars, Will Satan Charge Interest?
    Point of Interest III: Assuming all of the Above as fact, What is the Interest Rate Charged by Satan and is it possible to renegotiate this Interest in exchange for better terms.
    Point of Interest IV: Assuming all of the Above as Fact, Upon the successful repayment of the original amount, and the receipt of the original soul, what guaranty will be offered to me that the soul will be returned whole and undamaged?
    Point of Interest V: Assuming all of the above to be true, Upon the successful return of one undamaged soul in exchange for the original value, is it possible to raise my credit score, as such to guaranty better terms during any future transactions?
    Point of Interest VI: Assuming all of the above as Fact, Upon the Successful return of the original unblemished soul is it possible to trade in the old soul for a new model with all of the latest features?

You are in serious trouble because he already own most lawyers and accountants souls (maybe you will get lucky smile ). Also, I am not sure that there is such a thing as an undamaged soul. In any event, I thank you for your awe inspiring answer.

2. WalterPoon profile image68
      WalterPoonposted 10 years agoin reply to this

ZachMayes, I think you are assuming that you are borrowing money, with your soul as a collateral. My understanding is that you are selling your soul in the same manner as if you are selling a house or car, and there's no such thing as a redemption.

37. 4wardthinker profile image70
    4wardthinkerposted 10 years ago

Never! Never! Never! If we sell our soul to the devil for any reason whether it is for money or to save a family member, than we are turning power over to the devil rather than God. He has a plan and a purpose for everyone. We can't play God either. What if it saved a loved one only for them to be in constant pain and torment? Or, what if you suddenly become rich from other circumstances? Or what if selling your soul causes you to hurt and destroy others? My guess is, "yes."

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.   Ephesians 6:12

I'm sorry, but my God is bigger than my problems and I will put my trust in him!

You make some great points, and I thank you for your answer.

38. santiz profile image58
    santizposted 10 years ago

hmm depends does it come with a 30 days risk free trail? lol

You would still have to pay for processing and shipping. I have heard that those fees are outrageous.

39. Charlu profile image77
    Charluposted 10 years ago

Only if he didn't receive my soul until after my death and the price would be 5 billion. He would also not be able to shorten my time here on earth.  I could do a lot of good with 5 billion dollars and my Lord and Savior could handle one less soul for the good it would do.

Hmmm...a noble answer, but would The Devil let you do good with his money?

40. profile image0
    KenDeanAgudoposted 10 years ago

Absolutely no! For money is only a material thing on this world which we will never bring once we already die.

41. Monica Kay 215 profile image71
    Monica Kay 215posted 10 years ago

I wouldn't sell my soul for money because money is only money. Tradition has it that the legendary blues singer and guitarist Robert Johnson went down to the crossroads, met the devil and traded his soul for the ability to be an extraordinary guitar player. That makes sense to me (Even though that bargain had an apparent expiration date as Johnson died when he was 27).  If I had to trade my soul it would be for an extraordinary talent or ability...something I could build into something more than money.

You wrote a thoughtful answer, and I thank you for your time.

42. profile image52
    abt79posted 10 years ago

No
    It would be a very twisted person who would do such a thing.

The earth is full of twisted people.

43. profile image0
    blake4dposted 9 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8988674_f260.jpg

Yes. Assuming the Devil uses PayPal and Hell agrees to pay for any fees, I am not doing it for 9 million and some change. Oh yeah, no charge backs either. I don't want to have to file a fraud claim and deal with underworld banking investigators over my transaction. Instant transfers by ACH only. Otherwise the deal is off and I am writing my Congressman.
    By the way, if there is any way you can spellbind Brynne Larson to be my lifelong sex slave, I'll let you have her when my soul contract is up. Free of charge.
    Keep on hubbing. Blake4d

44. cer1056 profile image44
    cer1056posted 9 years ago

To trade eternity for a few dollars, is about the most foolish thing someone could do!

45. gmwilliams profile image83
    gmwilliamsposted 9 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12155183_f260.jpg

I shall answer this metaphorically.  One should never attain success through ill gotten means.  Such success is a false success.  Also, such success will incur a strong karmic penalty.  One can gain extreme notoriety from such success, less respect, even being hated by peers, family, friends, & other associates.  Or one can lose what he/she has gained. 

Also such success is a false success.  If one gains success by negative means, he/she will know subconsciously that what he/she did was quite suspect.  He/she can have a nagging feel if one day being caught &/or punished for his/her ill gain.  Furthermore, his/her conscience will alert him/her regarding his/her wrongdoings by mental, physical, psychological or even psychic angst.   Yes, there is a penalty for selling one's soul to the devil & that is called.......being in HELL either emotionally, mentally, psychologically, or even psychically.

46. Reluctant Revival profile image55
    Reluctant Revivalposted 7 years ago

I would not sell my soul to the devil for a million dollars or for anything. I do not like the idea of only being happy temporarily, but end up being excruciatingly miserable for the rest of eternity.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)