jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is everyone's FAVORITE beer? Also--> What is your favorite memory with beer

1. mobias profile image71
    mobiasposted 6 years ago

What is everyone's FAVORITE beer? Also--> What is your favorite memory with beer?

It's Labor Day...no work. Kicking back with a beer after some nice turkey burgers and beans.
    What is everyone's FAVORITE beer? You can choose one Domestic, and one Import/micro etc.
    And what is your favorite, funny, silly, most epic, sappy, happy memory when drinking beer?

2. cephla profile image60
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

Domestic - Kingkisher
    Import - Carlsberg

I love having beer for the same reason every time. I can just sit back, sipping and relaxing. Nothing like a cold one after a hard day of work. big_smile

3. cmlindblom profile image76
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

Sweet water blue if my current favorite beer. My most fond memory has to be pretty much the entirety of high school.

4. Extinct Soul profile image57
    Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago

Domestic (Ph) - SanMig Light

My favorite memory was the first time I got drunk. (though not with the beer above) I can really see double, got weak knees, a loud mouth that laughs at jokes that you would probably ignore if you're not under the influence and aside for being careless with how I look, good thing I really don't have to put some blush on. I literally transformed into someone with the opposite character. Out of the body experience and it's great. smile)

5. Jarn profile image81
    Jarnposted 6 years ago

1. The kind someone else paid for and 2. The best experiences with beer are the ones you don't remember afterward.

6. CeresTine profile image57
    CeresTineposted 6 years ago

Stella Artois. GB Hefeweizen. Memories of dancing after the 5th bottle. Can't remember after that.