jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Thinking of doing some throwback reviews starting with The Fugitive. Any others

1. The Silver Stream profile image73
    The Silver Streamposted 3 years ago

Thinking of doing some throwback reviews starting with The Fugitive. Any others to add to the list?

2. profile image60
    Kathleen Moralesposted 3 years ago

How far back are you 'throwing'? Streets of San Francisco, Ironside, Perry Mason, Kojak, Little House..., and some movies, just off the top of head, Once Upon a Time in America, all Hitchcock films, Manchurian Candidate, 400 Blows, 12 Angry Men, Sergeant York, To Hell and Back, Sierra Madre.... Hope this helps, let me know if you need other suggestions ....and will be looking for the reviews... Waves!

1. The Silver Stream profile image73
      The Silver Streamposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Wow that's a dense list! I know for sure I'm going to do one on Hitchcock's Rear Window. It's in my top 5 favorites. I'm thinking I'm gonna stick around the 80's-90s for a a few. All suggestions are encouraged! I look forward to hearing feedback!

2. profile image60
      Kathleen Moralesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hmm.. Are you more tv than movies? And all genres? I'm with you on Rear Window....absolutely, a great movie, although Strangers on a Train and Vertigo are way up there for me.. Foreign tv series (Fawlty Towers)? Foreign movies, (The Vanishing)?

3. The Silver Stream profile image73
      The Silver Streamposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I like to watch some tv series, I just don't like to review them as much because they can change episode to episode and a season can ruin the series. But there's some really good ones out there! My favorite is the series Fringe.

4. profile image60
      Kathleen Moralesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The Fringe  is a good one, for sure... Me, well I am looking foreward to the Last Ship and Vikings... Thank goodness for something that is interesting to watch and there isn't a vampire or zombie to be seen.. Talk about boring..... ttyl waves!

working