jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are You Afraid Of Taking Pictures With Family or Friends?

1. Venus Rivera profile image77
    Venus Riveraposted 3 years ago

Are You Afraid Of Taking Pictures With Family or Friends?

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years ago

I wouldn't say I am afraid to; but I have always shied away from having my picture taken and now that I am older I guess I am a little sorry for that because of not having many pictures with me in them for the memories. So I would advise to get over it and think about the long run. Pictures are memories. The more the better!

3. C.V.Rajan profile image76
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Why would I? I don't really understand the logic. Definitely my family members and friends are NOT hard core criminals known widely in public that it would be a shame for me to take pictures with them!

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

yes, me too. I don't look nice in pictures so rather not taking any.

5. lyndapringle profile image71
    lyndapringleposted 3 years ago

Well, now that I've gained weight I don't find picture taking with me in them a pleasant experience but I don't shy away from them.  I am what I am and, so long as people are not paying my bills, their opinions about me should not be worth much. 

While on vacation I do have pictures taken with my husband and family as I am part of the vacation and it seems silly to exclude myself from the photos.

Now, I don't post personal photos of myself on Facebook as profile pics because Facebook is not the place to go if you want self-esteem props.  Nasty people can and will make nasty comments about profile pictures.  That social media is too subject to abuse to post too many personal pictures.