Can a man watch one tree hill?

1. Wondering SLO profile image60
    Wondering SLOposted 3 years ago

Can a man watch one tree hill?

2. ginjill ashberry profile image75
    ginjill ashberryposted 3 years ago

Of course. If he is interested in watching school basketball and see deep emotions with family history and such..drama stuff. A mature male friend of mine followed the series to the end. It does not unmanned a guy to watch a roller coaster of emotional drama. The series are self reflecting of self values and boldness to move on. It points out mistakes and risks to remind us or warn us just like any other drama. Meant to entertain and make us think. Make us irritated and frustrated even. But the point is for us to understand better and have more compassion by it. If a drama lover regardless of gender becomes addicted as a habit, then, the person has abused it as time killer to avoid boredom or lives in fantasy rather than reality.
    Always remember drama is to entertain, not to fill up emptiness.

3. Zelkiiro profile image95
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Gender barriers in regards to which media you watch are arbitrary and, often, not worth worrying about. Hell, as an anime fan, some of the best anime out there that I've seen are shoujo or josei titles  (including Fruits Basket, Chihayafuru, Princess Tutu, and NANA), meaning their target audience is female. I should mention that I'm a guy.

So if I don't feel any such arbitrary shame watching a series called Princess Tutu (PRINCESS. TUTU.), then you shouldn't feel any misgivings for watching what appears to be a pleasant little sports drama.