jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If you go to a café and the order of the person next to u is Satan, how would u

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 20 months ago

If you go to a café and the order of the person next to u is Satan, how would u respond?

As a joke, when going to a café to order coffee today, I put down my order name as "Satan". So, later when the girl yell out my order she said "A large white coffee for Satan!" This other fat girl that was there waiting for her coffee looked totally freaked out, when she heard it and when I went to grab my coffee, she look totally terrified and when I was grabbing a lid and sugar for my coffee she quickly walked aside, looked totally freak out. It was really funny. How would u respond if somebody got their coffee and his name is "Satan"

2. profile image62
    kordell70posted 20 months ago

If it was a hot girl named Satan I would use the old pick up line... "Let me call God, cause heaven must be missing an Angel.....Oh you were kicked out.... well then you must be a naughty girl and daddy likes naughty."

If it was a dude, I would give you the number to my ex.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 20 months ago

I'd say "Satan? Big fan of your work, man. Especially heavy metal music. That @#$% rocks! Nice job!"

4. Matthew Woolsey profile image66
    Matthew Woolseyposted 20 months ago

I would have asked her if she would sell her soul for free coffee for life.

1. profile image60
      peter565posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Ha ha that is a good idea, I should have ask that girl that. It out to be really funny smile

working