Why didn't Miss Teen USA get her crown taken away?

1. profile image57
    Joy9posted 19 months ago

Why didn't Miss Teen USA get her crown taken away?

I understand the incident of her repeatedly using the N-word with the hard er attached was 3 years ago, but women and girls have Ben sectioned for much less like "bad attitudes" and "nudity" I'd personally take an angry naked women over an immature and racially insensitive one anyday

2. cheaptrick profile image73
    cheaptrickposted 19 months ago

Me Too!!!Angry and naked makes for a Fun Night!Add a bottle of Oil and I'm Good for a Week!
    The point is...she was a young girl who said a stupid word three years before winning Miss Teen.How old could she have been at the time?The Damn word has held to much power for to long anyway;it's time to put it in the trash bin with all the other stupid words not make a big deal out of it...just saying...

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 19 months ago

1. If we use the use of the N-word as a basis for saying someone shouldn't have a public position, every rapper should be banned from the airwaves and Twitter.
    2. She is 18 now, her words easily written off as ignorance of a child.
    3. If we use nudity when she was too young to legally be seen nude as a standard, there are a lot of teenagers who get banned from all sorts of things, including every boy who has sent a dick picture. And we run the risk of punishing people who had videos and images taken without their consent.