jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what does it mean when you dream about your child being taken away

1. profile image47
    kimmy137posted 7 years ago

what does it mean when you dream about your child being taken away

2. motricio profile image72
    motricioposted 7 years ago

Dreams are so relatives, they can be a manifestation from our minds telling us things that happened, others that are happening now, and some times premonitions.
    A dream can be interpreted with its reflection in our lives on the present, the situation in which the actions verbs from the dream could apply. EG: In your case losing something, being separated from something.
    And you'll need to think about your live and mostly, your fears.
    Dreams often are the reaction from our minds that tells us:
    - Hey! You gotta do something!
    Take Care Kim, n welcome to HPs. wink

3. profile image53
    loco22posted 7 years ago

Maybe you are beginning to realize you might by a little overprotective?  It happens with us mothers.  We hear so much in the news about child abductions, etc. we start to get paranoid.  Today everything bad in in our face 24 hrs a day because there is so much media coverage than there was years ago.  You have to trust yourself in the way you have taught your children to be aware of their surroundings, but you can't keep them in a bubble.  They will not learn how to take care of themselves.  Remember you can't always be with them.  They have to be able to stand up for themselves.

4. TheZen ofWriting profile image59
    TheZen ofWritingposted 7 years ago

Every dream we have is about us.  What you are really dreaming is that a part of you is being taken away, not your child.  This can translate to mean that you are growing.  Something inside of you is no longer useful to you, so you are growing past it.  You are going to a higher level with this.  So, where there is no resistance, there is no harm.  Grow!

5. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

I do not dream of such things........I have lived it.

6. profile image0
    MakJoSiposted 5 years ago

Taoist way of dream interpretation - It means that you will be gaining wealth pretty soon. (maybe hubpage earnings? haha!) Congrats in advance. I am not joking.

working