How do I get custody of my grandchildren who are in cps custody even though I have a felony record.

i am a grandmother who has felonies but have since went to rehab got in to college completed def. adj probation on last felony so never convicted on that one, but never the less cps took my grand children away from their parents because my son was locked up and the mother was using drugs my son did time for assault of someone else but they made him sign his rights away but did not tell him what he was signing and since I have been in and out of jail that is now over 4 to 10 years old they tell me that I am still a risk of going back to drugs after I have been clean for over 3 years now. how

FrankiesGirl6Yr profile image79

FrankiesGirl6Yr says

FranYo profile image60

FranYo says