Psychological Make-Up of Those Who Bully

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (73 posts)
  1. Kathryn L Hill profile image80
    Kathryn L Hillposted 10 years ago

1. What is the psychological makeup of those who "bully" ?
    2. What contributes to it?
    3. Is it a question of Nurture over Nature?
    4. Are the tendencies to bully present at birth?
    5. If the tendencies can be "nurtured" does it happen through home, school or a combination of both of these environments?

Bullying: "...a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion to affect others." Wikipedia

Kathryn L Hillposted 10 years agoin reply to this

According to Dr. Maria Montessori there is nothing more perfect than the child at birth, perfection being a 100% clean slate.  I think that aggressive children are the result of parental influences or parental neglect on some level in the child's home life and that this effect can be worsened through non-beneficial practices in the child's school environment.

It makes sense to me that a Bully is the effect of a downward spiral and is a sign that the child needs to be helped back onto the right path.
      On a holistic level, schools and parents need to get on the same page to help the aggressive child in every single instance of bullying. Punishment and condemnation will not help.  Instead, getting to the root of the problem will help. Could it be that the parents of a child who bullies need some type of therapy/counseling and the child as well?

1. Michael-Milec profile image60
        Michael-Milecposted 10 years agoin reply to this

The parents is right lead, particularly the father; and it takes us back into the Garden where into the man has been installed the '"law of  reproduction"  which never ceased to be operative even after the ' fall' , where the " sin entered " - the evil ; later on pronounced that is being transmitted up to fourth generation if not treated- can continue in the human spirit on and on, manifested even in form labeled "bullying". Children can not help themselves yielding to  inherited aggressive spirit when manifested and nurtured.( This part of truth is completely denied and not allowed into the modern " medicine" ') Much evil is tolerated by " patching " cosmetically " on the  surface like therapy/ concealing and such, while the spiritual matter is dealt with differently and start deep where the root of evil resides. . .

Go on….
             ….how is it located and how does it manifest??? How do we deal with it, from your point of understanding?

Do atheists agree that a person would be a "clean slate" when born…
          Do believers believe a soul is perfect at birth?
          At what point and how does sin come into play?

For instance,
          My son was told by Christians when he was quite young that he would go to hell for his sins…But, he was such a great kid… he did not have any sins! really!  He did not believe he would go to hell for his sins. What sins?

First of all we have to know that  when we talk of a "man"- you and me, every human being , we are spirit soul  and body. Before the fall- manifested as broken " contract ' with the Creator, Adam ceased to trust/believe his "only father" and instead went  to believe the " serpent" the Satan forwarding his authority , dominion  and  creative ability to the arch enemy of God.  At the same tim Adam  lops ability to , relate to the spirit world using his spiritual body , walking and talking with God. At the  fall, Adam died spiritually , and because in his loin he was carrying whole human race , all his descendants  are no longer consciously aware  of the spiritual body, while the communication with  the Lord discontinued. We also shall notice that the Lucifer who was " ruler" over the world which was before - has retained as created all Angel's attributes after HIS REBELLION against the Creator. Hosts of angels following Lucifer's rebellion became  EVIL- demonic spirits, maintaining ability communication in this spiritual world invisible,undetected to man since spirit beings can't be measured with anything physical. Only when the Holy Spirit comes into the spirit body of man, ( John 1: 12.13 ) we can commune and worship the Creator, recognizing the truth of the spirit-world.
            Your question "how is it located and how does it manifest?"- my guess is  a"sin" or evil ?!  Have you noticed how  a new born child  imitates the  grown ups?- in physical world, probably yes. The same is going on in " real" spiritual world the human spirit picks everything whats  going around unconsciously. All is  there what a child " receives" in his spirit , like  cheating, badmouthing, steeling and such whatever  goes around. Have you notice " celebration "of  the Halloween? Types of  decorations, costumes, music, lyric, performance?? That all is Satan's religion controlling  human spirit manifestation we only  see  in small details  , unless there follows suicide, sex-orgies or parties packed in"overdose'…
            Next , I don't have any idea what the  atheists  agree upon or disagree  upon  person's  birth. You must be aware of thousand of  theories vs. one proven truth revealed in the Book. The same applies to " believers"  interpretation of souls's state at birth. If  someone's' answer is not complying with the Word- well check  for yourself. You feel free do the same  to my testimony ; don't believe any man who is  in disagreement with the TRUTH REVEALED.
            One more thing, accept, please my apology in behalf of those "Christians" ignorantly speaking against your son. ( I don't know who they are  and don't care ).The final destination  where one  spents eternity is  determined by the Judge of  the living and and the dead, and  is based upon the righteousness of  Christ,  based on receiving or rejecting the gift  of redemption.
            By now you're getting idea what "sins" ? :  committing "evil"- failure to know what right is and to do it by omission or commission in thought, word and deed.

Thank you for sharing your testimony. The gift then, is redemption. But what is the nature of redemption?
              "1  Redemption: The action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil:
              We must all be saved from ignorance of Holy Spirit." Do we pass this ignorance onto our children?

Jesus says we must become like children to enter into the kingdom of heaven.  Matthew 18:1-3
              "At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

How can this be interpreted?

" Christ has redeemed us"-  purchased our freedom from  the curse ( doom) of the " Law's condemnation "- [ remember the episode in the Garden when Adam submitted himself- all mankind to the  will of Satan and total curse came upon him]- Christ has redeemed us from that "sin" package - from sickness, pain suffering, death and all the effects of sin are atoned for and removed from us in God's plan.(Gal. 3: 13--)  Thus won't men  much what " we " can do passing  or not; inherited " sin' is dealt with  p e r s o n a l l y, and the simplest way is cominimg to the cross, with all our filthy reg- righteousness, for exchange for HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS,in faith, trusting Him totally.
                Next dispute concerning Matt. 18: 1-3 plus, must be viewed understood and accepted in absolute concept as well of purpose of Jesus'  mission on the earth. His very first opening statement of this mission was  the Kingdom of God/ heaven. "Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven HAS DRAWN NEAR."(Matt 4:17). Announcement of coming back the RULE of God as it meant to be at the creation, before fall, is being lined up under the Creator's provision. One have to keep in mind ALL of Jesus' activity was toward spiritual, real, eternal  function/purpose instead as carnal mind interpreting as  only physical, earthly or temporal. Also need to be noted that Jesus wasn't speaking in chapters and verses as presented by translators of the original text.  Originally  written in Greek appears as ONE long sentence a whole  Gospel in single complete sentence.  Thus Matt.18 carries portion of a dispute concerning (carnal) thinking of the disciples  " which one of us" shall be  greets in the "kingdom?"(Us, we, me, me, attitude…) Hey, my boys ( my free version ) you have to   come back to the  KINGDOMS matter. (For us is easier to cope with, since we now have other references [born of God, John 3:3]; [ born of will of God, John 1:13]-- meant  beginning as A CHILD. Coming closer to 18:3 " Except you be ""converted""- (intransitive verb form)-- Greek ' strepho' to change, to return, come from or back again, adopt another course.. Christ was using a little child as an emblem of a true disciple.  One  need  to come out of the'" world" - come back "home" , joining the family of God. [ it hawe little or nothing to do with traditional ceremonial membership procedure within man-made christianism.]
                Finally, on  natural, human everyday side, children are the most precious gift of the Creator, and only a cruel, brutal animal-like human being will cause harm to them. ( All cruelties are done by demon possessed individuals whose brain is should out to Satan and his angels.)

So, Jesus calls us from the realm of matter to the realm of spirit…? we were all children once. So we were and are of spirit already.

Something  have to be made clearer  ; either  what I have said or what you are saying, in order to follow the same thought....

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

A child is like a beautiful rose bush.  The rose bush must be pruned and the weeds around it pulled.  Similarly, the setting of boundaries for the child must be implemented with consistency and care throughout the early years.

Children wish to please the adult. This urge is built in by nature. They love their parents. All we have to do is physically set their boundaries. We do not have to punish or reprimand harshly. Remind… Yes. Over and over if need be. (They do have their wants and emotions.) We can say, "I do not like this…" or "I will not have this…" focus on your expectations and indicate what they are firmly with a no-nonsense tone." If you speak to me this way, I will not talk to you…"

1. Righteous Atheist profile image59
      Righteous Atheistposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Oh dear. You have pruned many children? I hope not. sad

Why not?  It is what prevents the thorns of a bully! To prune, cuts off the negative behavior!  And in the first six years the guidelines are absorbed by the child in an indelible way.
        Discipline takes a firm committed attitude, for we are granting justice, peace, and freedom to the child.
        TWISI

But you are so not who I would want to prune a child. sad

"But you are… " what?

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

Avoid over-correcting the child. Instead, the adult in charge should explain, show and instruct what is expected. But, sometimes we must physically implement in order to instruct. For instance, a ruler being misused to hit another child should be swiftly taken away. Bullying should be stopped immediately or as soon as possible by an adult. When two children are fighting, the adult should break up the fight, identify the leader of the fight…(usually the oldest,) and set the standard of no hitting or bullying. The adult should not concern himself with who started the fight or why. Nor should one child be expected to apologize to the other, for this only spotlights the bad behavior.

Never blame a child for this only spotlights what he has done. When we spotlight an action we create defensiveness in the child. Without blame, however, the child's mind is open to learning the proper behavior.  Sometimes it is difficult to understand why a child does not already know how to behave in a certain situation. In any case, we must help him by guiding him in the proper direction.
    TWISI

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

Avoid reminding a child of past misdeeds. He lives in the present and has forgotten them.

"It's better for someone to have a heavy stone tied around his neck and thrown into the sea than for that person to offend one of these little children." - Jesus Christ

Yes - kill them by drowning like Jesus said.

….quote, please.

Dear oh dear. Do you even bother reading what you cut and paste?

oh dear... he meant an adult not a child… maybe you are the one who didn't read it.

Yes - kill them by drowning like Jesus said. Please at least try reading what is written. sad

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

MM: You said: "Children can not help themselves yielding to inherited aggressive spirit when manifested and nurtured."
    This is where we disagree.

If they could, why looking for help from psychology or medicine? You remember  during Jesus earthly walk His disciples couldn't  in one instance cast out demonic spirit from the possessed one withou fast and prayer ?!     "Driving out demons " is one of the signs accompanying " believers" according the assignment  given by the Jesus  Christ- Anointed One; I t  is  the same kind anointing, as His, child of God . The " deliverance" process is often long one and hard  being done if neede by a group of anointed warriors  where the possessed person cooperates naming evil  spirits involved in his life. ( I do trust this work of believers you are familiar with...)

...in occasional rare instances, maybe. I do not know. This is a harsh conversation with Easter coming and all. sad
        “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21) 'Know ye not that ye are gods?" ( Individual lights in the ocean of Light. TWISI)
        Not arguing. Clarifying.
        https://www.tm.org/blog/enlightenment/k … ithin-you/

Agree. The spiritual warfare is a harsh reality; though it was necessary to deal with your question as Jesus was dealing the evil spiritual reality, the way He show and taught HIS disciples to continue under the saker  ANOINTING, since there was/is counterfeit teaching as well as practicing …you yourself know it without me continue this conversation… (Provided link is one of the evidence.)

Yes, I am apparently an evil "New Ager." Yet, in my opinion I am a true Christian. Those who tell me I am not a Christian are mistaken.
            TWISI

Who you are and what you are you yourself know, and that is between you and your God. Just, please do not accuse me of saying what I didn't say at all.
              As far man's opinion of being " christian", - frankly I don care what "they " say about me, ( I am not )- " The Lord knows those who are His."(2 Timothy 19b).
              An interesting read:
              3-26-14 ALERT TO CHRIST'S WARRIORS Amazingly, people are now claiming to be Christian Wiccans, Christian Witches and Christian Satanists. Wicca is a very wealthy and powerful organization of witches who claim to be white witches. However, all of the higher ups in the organization know that they are actually worshipping and serving Lucifer. The so called Christian Wiccans organized in 1996 and now have 1.5 million registered members throughout the U.S. ALL of them attend Christian churches! The Christian Satanists organized in 2003, they, too, all attend Christian churches. Of course, anyone with minimal knowledge of the Bible knows that we CANNOT serve two masters. One cannot serve demons (simply called spirits or gods by the witches) and the true God at the same time. Jesus said very clearly that the ONLY way to God the Father was through Him. But these people claim to serve Jesus Christ, God the Father and the Holy Spirit THROUGH their witchcraft and demon spirits. They claim that they can draw closer to God, and experience the power of the Holy Spirit in greater measure through their other spirits. MANY are deceived by their teachings. Remember, Jesus said, "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." (Matthew 24:24)
              These groups are working closely with many politicians to get legislation passed to validate them legally and enable them to do many things. Their most recent effort is to get legislation passed to make ALL 501-C3 churches available to ANY group that wants to use it, whether it be satanists, homosexuals, pagans, etc. They are busy building large schools and temples in each state.
              What is going on in your state or country? Do you even know? It is time to research. Just go to the internet and put in the words "Christian Witches" or "Christian Wiccans," or Pagans, or "Christian Satanists," and see what comes up in YOUR AREA. Then, what are YOU going to do about it? Rebecca.

Rebecca? where is Michael?
                Hey- This is very interesting and I am glad you have informed us here!
                Thank You. Does not sound at all good!  And Yes, I have heard that the NWO types are wanting to establish a One World Religion.
                How can we fight any of this? By knowing that God is the source of all Creation and keeping on track of reality through the reading/ knowing the Bible and having faith in the words and alive spirit of Jesus who came to save us from ourselves and our ignorance!

Sorry Kathryn, Michael is here. As I was copying , missed top line ": Official Rebecca Brown Page."

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

Fight by finding joy and God within and without. Remain confident and don't let any bully get the best of you. ...walking away and keeping yourself safe is the best way to deal with anyone who wants to unfairly confront you. ...even to the point of putting duck tape on your mouth and earplugs in your ears.  (This advice for adults only.)

My advice for Kids is to immediately seek an adult who will deal with anyone who is attempting to bully you. But, this is a problem because children don't want to "tell" on others. Why the heck not?
    The teacher or parent needs to see to it that the bully gets immediate help from wherever it can be gotten: counseling, church, or fair consequences of some type. Following up is very important.
    TWISI

Wow. Is this your final? Beautiful, just beautiful .

Thanks!
        And you have been inspiring per usual!  smile
        (- and if you ever start a Forum discussion... I owe you.)
        Finis

7. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 10 years ago

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with the turn this conversation has taken...the one onto the religious road I mean.  As if those without a religion, or those without exposure can EXPECT to be bullied and it's somehow religion that will stop it.  Unfortunately, that's not the case.

If we're going to discuss the psychological mindset of those who engage in bullying behavior, we have to consider that there are those who do and do not have a spiritual background who have been and are both bullies and victims.  And it happens with adults as well as with children.

Helping people develop some modicum of empathy is what will stop bullying.  To not make someone apologize is an awful idea, IMO, because it teaches two lessons:  first, that it's okay to be mean to someone if you understand why you did it and second, that the victim has no right to expect to be treated decently if the perpetrator just doesn't know any better.

Apologizing for wrongs done to someone else is something we should ALL know how to do, and be taught to do.

...well, not apologizing is a Montessori principle and only meant for the 0-6 age group when the psyche is developing. It is an advanced principle which depends upon the vital need to maintain the joy of life within the child.  It is beyond discussing here, I realized as I keyboarded. (Montessori is highly misunderstood.)

No one else responded and I went in the direction of the lone responder who had wonderful insights, after all.

And thanks for Your insights.

1. profile image0
        Motown2Chitownposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I'm a strong proponent of Montessori education as I understand it.  The religious community in which I was a nun operated a Montessori pre-school on campus.  I am not familiar with it entirely, but overall think it's a brilliant system of education.  smile

I do, in my personal opinion however, believe that one of any age should offer an apology to someone whose feelings they have legitimately hurt.  While it appears to put a spotlight on the negative behavior, it seems to me to put an even brighter one on taking responsibility and offering and receiving forgiveness.

It's a very interesting idea to ponder though. 

smile

It is based on the concept that the child is naturally open to the instruction of the adult. When we accuse and focus on the child's misdeeds, it affects his openness toward receiving the instruction. In other words, his willingness to cooperate is shut down and replaced with defensiveness or guilt.   After the psyche is formed, after age six, the need to apologize can be better understood by the child.

1. profile image0

Explained that way, I find it easier to understand and support.  Thanks for the extended explanation.  smile

thanks for pinpointing it:)

2. Michael-Milec profile image60

When it comes from a writer of "startling brilliance " a little disappointment sounds to me as  A+.  If anything of my saying would have connection to a particular " religious " content would be disappointment also to me. Contrary, I was enjoying personal liberty of knowing universal TRUTH, as taught and showed by the the One  whose focus was/is on a total human being, spirit, soul and body. He was healing the body of infirmity speaking the word to a receiving faith with the positive outcome, he was speaking to the evil spirits casting out of a person demonic strongholds,  even pointing on a cause of 'evil'  saying " Go and do not 'sin' anymore- meaning do not repeat doing that what brought you into  this situation  because worst things might happen to you. In reference to real-spirit-person after has been ' cleansed'- made whole , the ''unclean spirit goes out of a man, going through waterless places looking for rest; when it finds none, … returns to his "home" from he came out-- and finding it swept and in order.  . . Here at this point we see a mistake being done by "healed" one or "delivered' one left out empty. See , our human spirit is controlled only by one of the spirit at a time, either "good"- a ( scary term ) The Holy Spirit or popular rearlly addressed as an evil, demonic spirit. You probably have chance to hear a suicidal saying ' something' making me to do… In Jesus' explanation this follows after  return of evil spirit with seven  others (Luke 11:24-26). Nothing to do with religion, rather the never changing reality of our existence. As always doing my best, I am following the heavenly manual in which God's word is free of  religious inclination as we  often find it in " theological" man-made interpretation. None of  religion is of God the Creator of the universe, rather of the enemy Him and a man, presently called " god of this world- social system."  Finally, If this forum is  open to " general public,"  whatever  has been said is to anyone benefit " To know the truth " and be set free.

1. profile image0

Ah, Michael, you make me blush.  smile

My only disappointment wasn't that God came into the conversation.  It was that it seemed that there was a whole contingent of society being left out of the conversation because they didn't (or don't) subscribe to any religious/spiritual ideals. 

It's been an interesting discussion, certainly.

Michele, looking again at the word " blush" my heart quiver, what have I done inadequately? ( Still , my response to Kathryn shall be in 'style.')

Is something going on between you two that we should know about?

I am inclined to believe that all religion is based on spiritual / scientific truth.

" All religion " intrinsically might be found based on spiritual / scientific truth. Historically they are presented and accepted by vast majority of population in certain traditional subsequentness. At the same time " religion" based on the WORD though characterized as "religion" isn't  a religion at all , the least based on " spiritual / scientific ''  'truth'. The biblical "religion" (not in God's vocabulary)- deals with the LIVING being, the Creator of  everything ,who communicate with His creation: He came to live among His people , revealing WHOLE truth of life and godliness,and righteousness and powerful entity called FAITH. While walking in the human body of Jesus from Nazareth, God spoke to the followers of the Christ, the Anointed One " if you will c o n t i n u e  in my  WORD … you will know  THE truth ( not only a truth ) and THE truth shall set you free. Is any other founder of the  million other religions with this credentials? Is any other resurrected with the gift of the Life everlasting ?! One more cardinal difference of 'spirituality' is in the Word of  Jesus " I am the way and  THE TRUTH and the life… This practical truth is manifested in the world as we speak...

1. wilderness profile image95
            wildernessposted 10 years agoin reply to this

"" All religion " intrinsically might be found based on spiritual / scientific truth."

And it may not, either.  For example, there is zero scientific evidence for any claimed "truth" that God is alive or created anything at all, let alone everything.  There isn't even any spiritual truth to that statement, unless you wish to accept the "feelings" of people that will make the claim whether it is true or not.

No religion is based on truth at all, then.  Only the desires and wishes, coupled with the active imaginations, of it's adherents.

What stops an atheist from stealing bags at Ralph's rather than paying ten cents for one? The only reason I don't is because I imagine God is watching… I know I could get away with it. My brother does it all the time. (And he is most likely an atheist.)

Same thing stops a theist - the knowledge it is wrong.  The only difference is the theist might (might) be overcome with fear of hell.  That seems very unusual, though, considering the number of believers in jail.

Interestingly, some 88% of the respondents to a poll on my hub about morals say we have fallen in our morals, and that was after reading about common things like theft.  Not the laws of god.

The knowledge that it is wrong stops no one.  Fear of consequences is the only thing that stops anyone.  Most thieves steal because they think they can get away with it. Without an all knowing, seeing God what stops anyone from doing what they can get away with? How does conscience develop? How does a parent teach his child? How does a society function?  Love of God promotes the will to live a moral life.  Morals enforced by the Godless would prove less effective.
                  TWISI

You are very badly mistaken, perhaps because that fear of god is all that stops some (hopefully only a few) believers.  Most people know right from wrong, whether it be theft or painting graffiti, and make choices on that knowledge.  Not because they can get away with it.

Your comment is saddening, because it shows such a poor opinion of the basic goodness of the human race.  People ARE basically good, people ARE basically moral (although I believe that is falling off) and it isn't because they're afraid of an imaginary creature somewhere above.  Despite the preachings of a priesthood making their living from the plebes in the pews, people are not intrinsically evil.

- nevertheless, I believe in reincarnation.
            I believe in meditation. 
            Because I believe Jesus referred to both.

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

I guess a book could be written about bullying.  There are bullies in every age group and probably in every walk of life. There are probably many ways to prevent it and treat it.
    If anyone else has any Ideas for such a book, you are welcome to carry on here!
    (Or if you know of a book already written.)

9. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

This just in:
    Bullies tend not to tune into their own natural sense of goodness and empathy.
    smile Thanks, wilderness!
    ... which leads us to the question,

How do we get them to tune into their own natural sense of empathy?

You're welcome...although that should have been obvious from the beginning.

Well, it is not obvious to many. Why is that true, do you suppose? And you have not spoken about how to deal with those who bully.
        or those who tyrannize
        or those who terrorize
        or verbally abuse
        or physically abuse
        or this or that or the other despicable things mankind has a propensity to do.  Before Jesus came, mankind behaved way worse than it does now!

Because they have been indoctrinated into believing that people are naturally evil?

What if you saw someone helping themselves to a bag without paying the ten cents???  You would tell him, "You are not really evil. You are only taking this bag because you do not know you are actually a very compassionate person who would never cause another to suffer."

I thought that was the way of the believer - to never judge and always make others feel good about themselves?

Personally, I would tell them they are a lousy thief, not fit to kiss my shoes.

Oh, that 's better " You are a lousy bully, not fit to kiss my shoes!"

2. wilderness profile image95

True, God's law was barbaric and not something we would ever accept today.  One must wonder of there was a falling out in Heaven, with Jesus winning out and coming down to change things around to HIS way of thinking.

What if he thought like you do in all reality?  What is the proof that he did not?

10. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

This just in:
    Bullies have been indoctrinated into thinking they are evil!

Can we undo this psychological malady? Could Hitler have been stopped in his tracks if someone had told him, "By the way, you are not really evil! So, please stop killing all those people, etc."

"By the way, if you keep it up, you are nothing but a miserable tyrant."

11. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

Steps for dealing with a Bullly:
    1. Get him to look you in the eyes.
    2. Tell him:
    A. "You are not evil. If you think you are evil due to indoctrination, you have been lied to. You need to believe me right now, this second. You are not evil so take your fist, your foul language, your teasing and your negative attitude and just let it go, okay?"

B. "If you continue with this behavior, you are nothing but a miserable bully and are not fit to kiss my shoes."

3. Walk away with full confidence that you now will not be pummeled.
    I hope it works. Don't blame the bully if it doesn't.  Blame whoever indoctrinated him.

12. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

This just in:
    The influence of Religion/Jesus creates bullies!
    Yikes!
    Maybe just the mis-interpretation of Jesus!
    Please! What did Jesus say that was so bad?!!!!
    I wish those who bully
    would come on here
    and tell us why they do so!?

13. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

Here are pictures of the un-indoctrinated child. I actually do agree with wilderness that somehow or other, the person who ends up bullying has been somehow deviated from his own natural peaceful state.
    http://www.boredpanda.com/animal-childr … shumilova/

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)