jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Baby face, you got the cutest little baby face!. Who is that Baby?

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image98
    Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago

Who wants to join a fun "guess who this baby is" game?  Just email me a picture of yourself at age 2 or younger and I will post it in this thread. If one pic is really hard to guess, I will start posting hints. Are you in?  I solemnly promise not to use your picture for anything but this game. Email me by going to my profile page and click on Fan Mail, the click on Email this hubber.

1. Faith Reaper profile image87
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Oh, this sounds like so much fun. I thought about this at one point but couldn't figure out how to make it work. Great idea! Hope many participate here.

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image98
        Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Since I posed it, Faith, I have thought a lot about it, too. It would be quite difficult, I think, to make it work. Oh well ...

1. Faith Reaper profile image87
          Faith Reaperposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Phyllis,

I think the way you have set it up, it will work.  Just stagger the photos so that others don't match up the photos up with those who just commented here, I guess. You may have to gather the photos and then periodically share them so all cannot go back and read who has commented making it an easy guess, possibly?

I think it is a fun idea.

working