jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you wonder if you are the only mother going through what you go through?

1. Margie01 profile image53
    Margie01posted 8 years ago

Do you wonder if you are the only mother going through what you go through?

Let's share our experiences, questions and advice...knowing you're not alone can make a big difference.

2. Rachel-Anne profile image54
    Rachel-Anneposted 8 years ago

Not at all. I think there are mother's out there like me. It's just hard to find them. But I think a support system helps when going through the changes that motherhood brings.

3. rebekahhs profile image53
    rebekahhsposted 8 years ago

Good question....it's so easy to feel alienated and alone when rearing children.  When you'd rather be out meeting friends or curled up on the couch with a book instead of coaxing a two-year-old to poop on the potty or balancing a whining infant on your hip while you try to prepare an edible dinner.  But, of course, motherhood is a universal sentence.  Laughing is the absolute best way to muddle through it.
    Don't get me wrong...it's a blessing, too.  But still...let's not kid ourselves....it can be a lonely drag!

4. maudine_05 profile image57
    maudine_05posted 8 years ago

I feels the same whenever things are getting rough with my kids, I always feels that Im the only one in the entire world having to deal with their misbehavior but, then, my mother would always tells me that as long as I don't abuse my kids and doing what's good for them Im on the right track no matter how difficlut it may be.