My boyfriend and I have been together for four months, we're getting pretty seri

1. profile image47
    plastic-smile_329posted 8 years ago

My boyfriend and I have been together for four months, we're getting pretty serious and I want...

to have sex with him but I'm still a virgin, what do I do?

2. GoGranny profile image79
    GoGrannyposted 8 years ago

You didn't say how old you are. Certainly your age is a big factor. There is different advice for a 14 year old than for an 18 year old. Nevertheless  it is good that you have asked for advice...that means you are intelligently thinking about what to do. Such consideration must also have you consider the future...ask yourself these questions...
    1) Did I want to save myself for the man that I marry?
    2) How will I feel if I do this and we break up soon after?
    3) Do I know how to protect myself?
    4) What if I get pregnant?
    5) Am I really in love enough to do this? Or am I just curious because everybody else is doing it?
    6) Is there anything about my boyfriend that I can't stand?
    7) Do I have good self-esteem and self-respect that I rely on to help me make good personal decisions?
    8) What will my parents think?

There is some things to think about...always be true to yourself first...be careful with decisions that could affect the rest of your life... Always strive to be smart, not stupid!
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Hey-Girls-Dont-Be-Stupid

Best Wishes!

3. destiny4885 profile image55
    destiny4885posted 7 years ago

only four months huh? my man and i have been going for 4 months officialy on the 19th. and let me tell you it feels like yall have known eachother forever right? wrong! youll start seeing the real him very shortly and itll come as a suprize.

working