jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend That Is Across The Country Wants You To Runaway

1. EmoShy0234 profile image56
    EmoShy0234posted 8 years ago

What Do You Do If Your Boyfriend That Is Across The Country Wants You To Runaway From Ur Family...

To Be With Him? When ur Family Doesnt want U All That Much

2. mglamorgan profile image70
    mglamorganposted 8 years ago

It is a tough one. Be very careful. A boyfriend can be for a week...a family is for life. If he doesn't understand the importance of your family in your life maybe he is not the one for you. Your family might want the best for you, if they don't like him there might be a reason for that.
    I'm not saying he is not...I don't even know him...but if I have to choose between my family or my girlfriend for much that might hurt my family would be first.

Good Luck

3. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Running away you could find yourself becoming a "missing person" causing yourself and your family much distress. If you decide to leave for your boyfriend, you need to ensure you have spoken to at least someone in your family about your intentions. Also, you'll be moving across the country where you don't know anyone, so if something went wrong between yourself and your boyfriend you need to consider what would you do then? You may need to come back, so try not to leave your family on bad terms.

4. RealEstateHelper profile image59
    RealEstateHelperposted 8 years ago

Running away will not solve any problem. You will constantly live with the guilt of cheating on your family. No matter whatever the case is talk openly to your parents or siblings and work out a solution.
    Always remember one thing that it is your family they will stand by you always in every situation and talking your heart out definitely helps.
    I don't know the situation that you are facing but do try talking to your family once. Think about all the pros and cons and then decide.

working