jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite aspect of being a Mom?

1. Mighty Mom profile image85
    Mighty Momposted 8 years ago

What is your favorite aspect of being a Mom?

2. Madison22 profile image61
    Madison22posted 8 years ago

Watching them grow into beautiful, well rounded adults and that they are part of me.

3. privateye2500 profile image43
    privateye2500posted 8 years ago

unconditional love - love is *learned* - we teach it and we learn by accepting it.

4. HerEarthiness profile image56
    HerEarthinessposted 8 years ago

The best thing about being a Mom for me is...... How much I learn about life from teaching my son everything about how to live life successfully !  I love to watch his little face and the expressions he makes when he is experiencing something new  ! The preciousness of his purity, so unaware of how amazing he is and how much he has changed my life in so many ways ! I love that he has shown me how much more love I have in me that I didn't even know I had until he showed me ! I love that God believed in me enough to bless me with such an amazing little person ! In this crazy world this little person relies on me so much to help him make sense of it all, and the silly thing is, when he gives me a great big hug after a not so great day, He's the only thing that makes sense !  I love the funny things that come out of his mouth , the funny way he mocks me, other people, and things ! I love to hear him play with his toys , It's the way he sees things in real life ! ( his interpretations are hilarious! )   I love that he is a living reflection of me !  The things he teaches me on a daily basis about myself is really astounding!  I pray everyday that I am teaching him to be  the little person Jesus wants him to be !  The best thing really about being a Mom is how much I want to be the best Me I can be for Him !

Closed to reply

working